Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Human MLP

EPIC-Rainbow

This thread has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner, because the OP means to discuss another artist's work. Sugarcube Corner is the right place for that, because Octavia's Hall is only intended for showcasing your own artwork.

This has been an automatically generated message. ;)

I've never been sure about the portrayal of Twilight as being dark skinned- some part of me doesn't think that's right but a much bigger part of me is standing and staring at that other part with a very intimidating look and asking "Why, what's the problem?".

I say this because I've seen numerous humanized pictures where Twilight is more heavily tanned or some other skin tone than bookishly Caucasian.

Why is spell-check insisting that I spell Caucasian with a capital C.

• Brohoof 1

I enjoy seeing how people depict them as humans as it varies a lot between each artist you find, but certainly don't prefer them as such, or even support them as such highly. That said, here's my contribution to TEH ARTZ.

Posted Image

I love this style of Rainbow Dash .3. Keeping the wings is cool, and her clothes design is le perfection as far as I'm concerned. Missing Spitfire, but hey, ya know how it goes <3

By the way, for those confused, apparently the CMC burnt le barn, as the smoke entails in the background. Rarity and Applejack are not amused, and Rainbow Dash is again subjected to clingy Scoot :3

• Brohoof 3

I like humanized ponies and all, but a lot (Maybe even most) are drawn like they were made for Molestia's magazine. Small bodies, boobs the size of watermelons. Don't get me wrong, I still like them, but sometimes they can look really weird :/

Oh well, these are my favorites:

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

Another picture thread... to the abyss of my pony folder I go!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I love mastafuus humanizations. Want to see her Pinkie Pie.

Posted ImagePosted Image

2 more good humanizations.

Also, any humanization by johnjoseco is really good.

I like humanizations, as long as the face is done correctly (weirdly placed eyes/nose/mouth, and with ponies eyes/snout are real turn-offs in art for me), and they don't have horns/wings (those look wrong on humans). Also, I can't stand anthros, but that's just me.

Those are amazing XD I wanna get a tatoo now

Do you think the origional artist would get mad if I use one as a refrance?

I'll go ask

(edited)

This is probably the better of human ponies:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by SamtheLegoman
  • Brohoof 2

I like humanized ponies and all, but a lot (Maybe even most) are drawn like they were made for Molestia's magazine. Small bodies, boobs the size of watermelons. Don't get me wrong, I still like them, but sometimes they can look really weird :/

Oh well, these are my favorites:

Posted Image

I like this one, it's actually really cute!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Honestly, I don't have a problem with the Humanized ponies. They just seem more... human (I dont have a good argument). As long as they aren't doing weird or r34 stuff, I'm fine with them

Posted Image

IN case you weren't looking, they are wearing the other pony's cutie mark as a lapel pin/penant

Edited by Anony-Brony
  • Brohoof 2

You know, this just thread makes me ponder the question of whether the fandom would of existed if the show had focused on human characters instead.

You know, this just thread makes me ponder the question of whether the fandom would of existed if the show had focused on human characters instead.

Of course not. There are certain aspects of the show that just make ponies work...

I just don't know how