Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Human MLP

EPIC-Rainbow

Of course not. There are certain aspects of the show that just make ponies work...

I just don't know how

Anyone's guess really, perhaps it's the magical aspect of it? or because human characters would appear to be rather mundane? The world may never know...

I have no Humanized pony pics, but I have no qualms against them, in fact part of the reason I decided to watch was because humanized ponies. I think I saw a humanized apple jack that my friend used as a profile pic and wondered where it was from leading me to MLP.

I enjoy seeing how people depict them as humans as it varies a lot between each artist you find, but certainly don't prefer them as such, or even support them as such highly. That said, here's my contribution to TEH ARTZ.

Posted Image

I love this style of Rainbow Dash .3. Keeping the wings is cool, and her clothes design is le perfection as far as I'm concerned. Missing Spitfire, but hey, ya know how it goes <3

By the way, for those confused, apparently the CMC burnt le barn, as the smoke entails in the background. Rarity and Applejack are not amused, and Rainbow Dash is again subjected to clingy Scoot :3

Not that I would do anything so unsavory, but Rarity's boots are cool! I wanna steal 'em!

(is that better???)

I'm not a fan humanized mlp mostly becuase most of it ( or what I've seen) ends up falling under the catogory of anime NSFW and furry NSFW, and it's drawn for clopping.

Under the note of the content that not all of it is NSFW, I watch for ponys, if I wanted humans with magical powers is watch avatar or something along those lines.

I love this! Is this your work?! If so, make more of it! TOASTER POWER COMMANDS YOU!

Sorry, not mine. I wish I could draw that well.....