Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What if Humans returned to MLP?

Gaines

Let's say in a future generation, humans will return to the MLP universe. If they did, what would you expect them to be like? What do you hope they'd be like? Will they be villains or will they be friends to ponies, etc?

• Brohoof 1

Plot of "The Last Unicorn" comes to mind, I don't know the darkest places take me to shit as dark as "Rainbow Factory" since humans are ultimately magic less, they might try to pull some Edolas in Fairy Tail type shit and try to rob ponies of their powers, I see a cliche plotline only with humans as the base, like, some girl comes to understand that humans shouldn't feel threatened by ponies magic and that they should all try to be friends(Literally the plot of A New Generation, only with humans) idk I think humans would ruin the mythical Canon, that or potentially open it up, start seeing like Orcs or Centaurs after adding such creatures, I feel like Orcs would be a more prominent threat and would be easier for every"creature" to rally against, Idk how I feel about Equestria basically being like World of Warcraft or Lord of the Rings, but I have a feeling no matter what they do in the future with MLP, that after gen.5 they are going to deviate away from the connectivity between generations, and create its own story... but yeah I can see Goblins, Orcs, Trolls, I could imagine those creatures easier than I could humans now that we have modern ponies, if they added humans I feel like Hasbro would definitely abandon the modern take on MLP and it would be more like fairies, gnomes, and elves and shit...

Edited by Spook Conundrum
  • Brohoof 1

I never watched the first cartoon, so I don't know how important the humans were. I only got interested in the shows because of the colorful ponies and their personalities. If I want to watch colorful humans I would have to watch Disney's Doug :yeahno:

• Brohoof 2

4 minutes ago, Splashee said:

I never watched the first cartoon, so I don't know how important the humans were. I only got interested in the shows because of the colorful ponies and their personalities. If I want to watch colorful humans I would have to watch Disney's Doug :yeahno:

Why not Equestria Girls?

1 hour ago, Props ValRoa said:

It would be interesting to have the humans be villains. Perhaps villains who are destroying the environment with pollution and industrialization, and the ponies have to stop them. 

Minotaurs fill this role in the comics... Which earns Equestria an attack by Everfree Deer...

Anyway, I'm not sure why this is necessarily a bad thing, or potential for disaster. Could just as easily be about bridging cultures and coming to a mutual understanding in the face of a greater evil.

• Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, flutterJackdash said:

Why not Equestria Girls?

Because that's odd. They are ponies that are humans that can turn ponies if going back to Equestria. Not really humans.

Also, I do watch Equestira Girls :mlp_lie: Because they are ponies.

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

If humans ever venture to Equestria, the ponies should all band together and DESTROY them, and the link between worlds.

The ponies would spare Tara Strong however, because she sounds A LOT like Princess Twilight Sparkle. :P

• 2 months later...

It would be cool to see good and bad humans in MLP. Like, there would be some humans that wanted to use the ponies' magic for their own personal gain and for dominance, and there would be others who would want to befriend the ponies and fight against evil. 

On 2022-12-22 at 12:53 AM, EpicEnergy said:

It would be cool to see good and bad humans in MLP. Like, there would be some humans that wanted to use the ponies' magic for their own personal gain and for dominance, and there would be others who would want to befriend the ponies and fight against evil. 

I was thinking about this idea too, but I think they should make it even more nuanced with some ponies opposing this unity and preferring isolationism or wanting to use humans for their personal gain. In addition, I think it would be interesting if ponies and humans were very opinionated about the other species use of technology and magic respectively. Finally, it would be interesting if there were some ponies and humans that are open to unity but dislike magic or technology or vice versa.

• Brohoof 1