Superfided

What do you think of Pinkie Pie  

59 users have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Pinkie Pie

• Amazing!
    • Okay
    • Annoying
    • Don't care

Pinkie's probably my favorite of the mane six. She's lovable, bubbly, fun, has a great singing voice, and she's completely slightly insane! Whats not to like? :lol:

• 2 months later...

First impressions of pinkie pie is that she was way to hyper and didn't really like her the "first time I saw her" me being judgmental. After watching the show and learning more about her. She has become my favorite character due to the fact of how great of a friend she is to others. Caring, kind, funny, honest, and trustworthy what more could one ask in a friendship? That is my thoughts on pinkie.

*Wish I could have a friend like her :3*

Edited by GoneAirbourne
  • Brohoof 4

"And that's how Equestria was made" Yea, I sorta believe Pinkie's story on how Equestria was created rather than that whole freezy dragon argument story. Only because she wouldn't lie about that sorta stuff. And we all know what happened when we doubted Pinkie before P: She ended up saving the day.

At first, I would think of her as of a crazy little freak you can't really dislike but neither did I like her.

Now, after realizing about her optimistic approach to life and starting to apply it to my life myself,

I consider Pinkie not just a great character, but also the wisest pony of mane six.

• Brohoof 3

I absolutely love Pinkie.Unlike most people I loved her at first glance.Her whole no fear song,the way she gasped and dashed away when she saw Twilight,How she does the does the impossible daily as if it's a casual activity AND her Cutie Mark Chronicles was by far the best IMO

"Do ya guys like it!? It's called a PAARRTYY " Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

Unique Character.

She's adorable, funny, and livens up the show.

Without her, maybe MLP wouldn't be how it is.

She is like no other character in any cartoon. Plus did I say she was adorable?

See, Pinkie was the one character I could not stand when I first started watching MLP. Her constant Hyper-active and ecstatic personality was something that I thought was going to make me crazy. It wasn't until I got Cutie Mark Chronicles that I got a good bearing of her character, and I actually went back and watched some of the episodes more centered around her to get a better...appreciation, if you will.

Pinkie Pie was the one of the mane six i had a strong dislikes for. I go to watch it now, and her crazy quotes and antics are something I look forward to.

• Brohoof 1

I think she is a all around character! I cant find something to hate about her because well... I CANT because shes wonderful and cute and funny! Never a dull moment with her even when she was in depressed mode. I love it when she got crazy like that because it was weird yet funny :D. Pushing rainbow in the rump HA HA HA and sitting on her XD

Edited by DaDerpFanFtw

Pinkie is by far, my favorite out of the mane 6. Like most people, I couldn't stand her when I first got into the show. She seemed like one of those cardboard cutouts of a characters with a permanent smile on her face. I first started liking her when I heard more and more of her songs, and when she started getting some of her own episodes.

Favorite thing about Pinkie: Her songs. Her music is very catchy. Then again, most songs are. Pinkie's are more memorable though. (Giggle at the Ghostie, Cupcakes, Smile Smile Smile, and a personal favorite of mine: Singing Telegram, and let us not forget Oink Oink Oink, and so on)

Thing I don't really like about Pinkie: While most of her randomness is funny, sometimes it seems a little forced. I can only think of one example right now, but I know there's more where it seemed a little forced. It's not too big of a complaint, it's just me being nitpicky for once I suppose. So don't take this too literally. Besides, most of her randomness is funny. (Sneezing confetti, rubber chickens out of nowhere, spawning stages in deserts, spawning stages while foal-sitting, and so on)

I <3 Pinkie.

• Brohoof 1

When I first saw her, I really disliked her. She's so random and hyper-active - that's the opposite of my character. However, after some time, I found out that she's adorable and cute in some way. Now I really like her, although i couldn't stand living in one house with someone like her. The show wouldn't be the same without Pinkie.

I love her! She is so unique for a character, but at the same time someone we can relate to or might know. I love her bubbly optimistic attitute, and she wins people over by being herself. She isn't perfect and we have seen her flaws, but I love how you just never know what she'll do. She's full of surprises and there's never a dull moment when she's around!

To me, she's the loudest pony out there, she can be annoying at times but she's also the friendliest pony out of the group, she went through so much just to be friends with a newcomer donkey. When you see Pinkie on screen, then you know something interesting will happen xD You'll never find a pony with the same personality as Pinkie.

At first, I thought, "Oh great, that one random character."

A while later, I saw the error of my ways. Sure, she's random, but unlike most "random" characters, she actually has REASONS to be random, be it her Pinkie senses or trying to throw a surprise party for someone new in town.

I also concluded she is best pony, in my book.

• Brohoof 2

Pinkie is ok... She's honestly my least favorite of the mane 6... This is probably because I think she's pretty annoying at times... I think she overdid going to become friends with the Cranky...

Pinky Pie is a great friend to everypony. Of all of the mane 6, she is the one most missed when they are out on one of their adventures. The streets get quiet and cold and birthdays pass unheralded. Children cry more and all and all Ponyville is a far sadder place when she is not around.

Edited by silvadel