Superfided

What do you think of Pinkie Pie  

59 users have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Pinkie Pie

• Amazing!
    • Okay
    • Annoying
    • Don't care

Pinkie? Pinkie was my favorite before Derpy! Pinkie is the best out of the mane 6, she is just awesome! Funny, silly, random, everything that is cool and my books! And for the most part reflects me!

(edited)

Her hyper-active, yet still sensitive, personality reflects me amazingly. She bounces off the walls, which is what I would do if I didn't take my medication, and I am incredibly sensitive both in emotions and nerves. If you flicked me it would hurt more then most people. (Its a medical disorder. And it annoys me.)

Edited by Silver Arrow
  • Brohoof 1

Her hyper-activeness, yet still sensitive, personality reflects me amazingly. She bounces off the walls, which is what I would do if I didn't take my medication, and I am incredibly sensitive both in emotions and nerves. If you flicked me it would hurt more then most people. (Its a medical disorder. And it annoys me.)

TL;DR

Pinkie Pie is awesome. :P

• Brohoof 2

Pinkie is a very unique pony, she is filled with joy and can make pretty much anyone smile! i like that about her, but then she has that other side, you know

Posted Image

which gives her variety, very interesting characteristics!

(edited)

Pinkie is a very unique pony, she is filled with joy and can make pretty much anyone smile! i like that about her, but then she has that other side, you know

Posted Image

which gives her variety, very interesting characteristics!

You used my avatar......

Edited by Pinkie_D_Pie

She fills my heart with a feeling of happiness that no one can ever take away! I can actually think of the smile song and that instantly puts me in a better mood.

Pinkie Pie is, most definitely, best pony. Fun, crazy, and random... I wish I had a friend like her...

Same.

She's my favorite pony, and I dare say my favorite fictional character period. I'm a bit of a Pinkie fanatic. ^_^;

But I more or less just posted my thoughts on Pinkie Pie in the "Hottest Pony" thread.

If Tag Team wasnt married to her, I would be. She IS best pony. no arguing. she is

Who's is Tag Team? A member here? 'Cause she is my waifu! I'll engage in fisticuffs with whomever I must. ;P

Pinkie is probably my favorite pony, simply because I find her adorable. :wub: Also because her Smile song is stuck in my head.

I don't know if this is a fan page or what not but here's what I think...

Though PInkie Pie has a bubbly and kind personality. Her hyper personality has on many occasions caused problems for her friends that could have been avoided if she learned self control. Sometimes she also hurts other pony's feelings even though this has only happened like twice in the series? Despite the trouble her personality causes I can't bring myself to not like her! I like how she always TRIES to make everything better even if it doesn't always work out.

I definitely like her more than Rainbow Dash who frankly has the same issues when it comes to causing unnecessary problems except when RD does it it's for a more personal gain. (like pride which can be seen in Dragonshy when she attacks the dragon head on. That caused the dragon to go berserk!)

But basically, I like Pinkie Pie... But I don't think she's better than anypony other than RD :P

At first I thought she was annoying, but then I grew to really like her. That smile song is what really got me to like her. She tries really hard to make everypony happy, you HAVE to respect that.