Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The MLP Video Master Thread

Twilight Sparkle ✨

(edited)

I'm a pretty big fanboy of the song Lullaby for a Princess, and while this song couldn't quite match it, it's pretty amazing in its own right.

And this song is filled with a lot more great emotion, because some days even Pinkie needs some help smiling.

I'm actually in a pretty good mood. Why am I posting so much depressing fan music tongue.png?

Edited by DashForever
  • Brohoof 1

I guess I'll drop my Rainbow & Rooted track in here, pmv gets starts partway through. Didn't make the comp but then again I tried to go with Lightning Dust and Reckless theme. Some people liked it and got the idea, for others it went clear over their head.

• Brohoof 3

1400th post in this thread! :D

Anyway, have ponies! :D

Pop Culture - PMV Collab by MyLittleCollabs

Lift Your Spirit [PMV] by k9cobaltwolf22

Play Like Pinkie Pie by Shiropoint

• Brohoof 4

Well since it's National Free Balloon Day (which might as well be called National Pinkie Pie Day), I figured why not post a vid that captures the spirit of everything and anything that is Pinkie.  So here's "Party Hard" pony style. img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Fillies and gentlecolts, presenting Princess Twilight Spar- wait, what the buck is that thing?!?! img-1565776-1-ohmy.png

img-1565776-2-unsure.png OH GOSH, IT'S STARING INTO MY SOUL!!!!  GET AWAY!!!!!!!  GET IT AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! img-1565776-3-angry.png 

Next, here's "Games Ponies Play" as you've never seen it before.  That's right... CENSORED!!! img-1565776-4-img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

2:33 - 2:37: Wait... Pinkie... what? img-1565776-5-huh.png

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 1

Fillies and gentlecolts, presenting Princess Twilight Spar- wait, what the buck is that thing?!?!

The face of evil :o

Next, here's "Games Ponies Play" as you've never seen it before. That's right... CENSORED!!!

Sadly, more entertaining than the actual episode.

Anyhow, it's been a long time since I posted The DashDub here and he made a new and beautiful song about Luna that I just got around to looking at.

More instrumental fun :wub:

• Brohoof 2

Here's another nice PMV I found. It's a nifty compilation of several Fluttershy scenes with some clever effects added. What's happening? Who cares, just go with it!  And don't bother trying to understand the lyrics...unless you know Portuguese. ;)

• Brohoof 6

Always was one of my favorite songs that Toaster had a part in creating, and I only just now noticed that Tombstone made a fairly recent remix of it.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Alright, no point in denying it: honestly, this is where I'm at with "Equestria Girls" right now.

Ya did it "Equestria Girls", you made me actually want to see you because by all accounts you're actually good!  Well played, Studio B, well played. img-1575411-1-img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 1

OMG this is soooooooooooooo funny LMAO. K so I didn't make this vid but rocks! so thought I'd share. Hope you get a 'kick' out of it as much as I did.

Mikestar

• Brohoof 4

This next vid may be nothing super special, but ya know, half the fun with pony vids is just watching silly, nonsensical ones like this.  Also, Rainbow Dash is officially best Dark Helmet pony! img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

• Brohoof 4

You know how hard it is to find good Applejack fan music? Pretty dang hard. It's actually pretty hard to find it for any specific character except Fluttershy, Celestia, Luna and Psycho Pinkie. Here's a nice and relaxing one though, AJ definitely deserves a day off.

Kinda the reverse of what we usually do in this thread, but the song's from MLP so I hope you'll roll with it. I watched Avatar: The Last Airbender recently, and while the situation is a little different, it's close enough to fit decently well. Azula is who Chrysalis wishes she could be.

• Brohoof 3

sleep.png Fillies and gentlecolts, I'd like to present to you an MLP collection that is commendable, inspirational, awesome, and downright... HOLY BUCK TWILIGHT'S HUGE!!!!!!!!!! ohmy.png

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Fillies and gentlecolts, I'd like to present to you an MLP collection that is commendable, inspirational, awesome, and downright... HOLY BUCK TWILIGHT'S HUGE!!!!!!!!!!

Sure hope that's not supposed to be symbolic of anything :( :(

I randomly found this video while looking for something else, and I came down with a weird fixation on it. I don't really know what it is, the ship is actually one of my least favorites in MLP (that people actually take seriously at least). Maybe it's that it's full to the brim with clips from Dashie's cutest episodes smile.png. 1:24 and 2:20 wub.pngwub.png If she ever skips gleefully again... Dunno if I'll be able to handle it ohmy.png

It's even slightly chipmunked so Wingnut will love it even more wink.png

And my favorite song from The Prince of Egypt synced to the Celestia/Luna conflict smile.png.

I just realized I made a post here without linking to a piece of fan music at all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3gy4KSZWM8

Edited by DashForever
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Fluttershy's new relationship with Discord turns abusive when he discovers her little secret. sad.png It's something fans of MLP:FiM have known for years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2F7Y1uUfeyk

In keeping with this post's squeaky, high pitched theme, what if Twilight and her friends inhaled some helium in Magical Mystery Cure? Wonder no more!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_aftJ8Jmwk

They almost sound like Chipettes, but not quite.

It's even slightly chipmunked so Wingnut will love it even more
I just realized I made a post here without linking to a piece of fan music at all.

Chipmunks rule!  And first time for everything!  smile.png

Edited by Wingnut
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)

This video was apparently a family affair.  This is a lovely pop ballad well performed with great video editing.  Keep a box of kleenex handy...

Edited by Ragland Tiger
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)

sleep.png Fillies and gentlecolts, behold, Fluttershy: The Burp Master.  Wait, what? huh.png

blink.png Well... I think we all know what some filly's cutie mark's going to be!!! img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png  huh.png Actually... what the buck would that look like?

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 4

Its been a while since I've been here or posted anything in this thread, but I found this music video for "Isn't It great to be different' Like just today and I don't recall having seen it here(Although who knows I may have missed it honestly.) So here it is!

Enjoy! I personally find that the song is even more awesome with this video to go with it, even gave me a little chill!

• Brohoof 4