Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The MLP Video Master Thread

Twilight Sparkle ✨

I laughed out loud. Can't really explain it you just have to check it out for yourself. More hilarious dubs; not Rule 63 this time 8P But don't worry, there's more to come. Muwahaha.

Oh that's good, that's real good!!! Hard to say if I liked it as much as the "This Day Aria" literal version; while I'm on the subject, here's the aforementioned vid.

So much win!!! B)

Oh, and here's the second part of that motion comic I stumbled upon the other day. Again, one of the most beautiful pony vids I've ever seen. Enjoy everypony! :)

• Brohoof 1

I don't usually comment on things like this, but it was so great that I just had to.

Made me laugh within 20 seconds, so obviously a great video. I very rarely actually lol, but this video made me quite a few times.

My sister used to obsess over anime, so I know this show pretty well. I started laughing right when I saw the "Instructions" page.

Bravo Youtube, Bravo.

Ha ha, if anyone needs ponies it would be a jackass like Light. He's essentially the opposite of all the elements of harmony. Imagine if all famous opponents of the show were magically converted overnight... Probably not the ethical thing to do but it is a funny idea

• Brohoof 1

I really never got the Derpy phenomenon, nor do I care about her as a character that much. But, I'm just as irritated as most people at the fact that Soccer Moms decided to step their righteous feet into something else, and force a company to 'fix' something they saw as 'offensive'. To that end, this song is beautiful.

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~
  • Brohoof 4

I really never got the Derpy phenomenon, nor do I care about her as a character that much. But, I'm just as irritated as most people at the fact that Soccer Moms decided to step their righteous feet into something else, and force a company to 'fix' something they saw as 'offensive'. To that end, this song is beautiful.

Beautiful. Thanks for sharing dude, made this Derpy-fans day! :)

Well, Happy Halloween everypony!!!!! In honor of the holiday, I figured I'd post a rather appropriate PMV; now, there are a number of versions of this song set to pony clips on YouTube, but this is actually the best version I've found, because it actually utilizes clips from all over the show that actually make sense in the context of the song, rather than just try to use clips from "Luna Eclipsed" that don't always make sense in the context of the song and often come across as forced. Enjoy everypony! :D

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=hx5C02EZ4os&feature=related

And, although I'm sure this has been posted before on this thread, it's simply too appropriate (and also too funny) for today to not post it; here's "Friendship is Witchcraft: Lunar Slander"!!!!!

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKBevaIttKA

Oh statue, you are my only friend! ^_^

Edited by Batbrony

This is a cool little story turned into a slideshow/animation :3 It's a tale from early Equestria, and it's about the First Pegasus. Rather excellent. Give it a look.

• Brohoof 3

This is a cool little story turned into a slideshow/animation :3 It's a tale from early Equestria, and it's about the First Pegasus. Rather excellent. Give it a look.

http-~~-//youtu.be/PDKyP1v5Qe4

Well that was absolutely delightful. :huh: So the first pegasus was essentially a master troll, huh? Makes sense to me!!! B) I mean, honestly, if there's one thing MLP has taught us, it's that there is nothing that trolls cannot do!!!!! :lol: Thanks for posting buddy, that was a cool vid.

And now, everypony, the 3rd and final vid in the MLP Motion Comic: The Real Story series! Enjoy! :D

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZtOv99A4NQ

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 1

I can't stop watching these multi-language vids!

Fluttershy going nuts in a dozen languages...I think I'm in heaven. Just listen to her Dutch VA, she's really into it.

You can also tell which ones were the best by how well they nailed the laugh (the Russian one was demonic), and if they vocalized the sigh after she's caught in the net. xD

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzJdB9zYo7Q&feature=relmfu

Edited by TailsAlone
  • Brohoof 2

I made this PMV:

It's My Little Pony Opening, but Friends style. Yeah, from the sitcom Friends.

I'd say it is rather simple and short:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGM7u5GNneM

Nice dude, good stuff, good stuff. B)

Well, here's something for all you Rarity fans out there! Classic song + classiest of ponies = match made in heaven! :D

Apparently Spike went through puberty between seasons. ^_^

• Brohoof 1

:blink:

Wow! I was checking out the foreign language intros to the show. Turns out the Italian dubbers made their own opening...and it's better than the regular one! This must be used for Season 3!

I saw that one! It does kind of blow our intro out of the water, but I've heard from Italians that they don't think it's anything special (probably because they can understand the cheesy words). But yeah, I'd be psyched if they made a speedier catchier intro and set it to cooler images

http-~~-//youtu.be/ksui-xTBQT0

My first Video into the mlp music i love Woodentoaster and Living tombstone and Mic microphone~ they have some really good music

@@Dat Dj Pon-3 Fan,

I remember watching this video a while ago. I had to watch it again now though as it's so good. I personally think it's the best 3D Typography Video that I've seen especially compared to the other ones of thew same song. I can tell a lot of effort has been put into it and I very much look forward into any new work that DeC101PFF produces from songs in S3.

Edited by Dave247
  • Brohoof 1

This is an old piece back from 2011, and I don't doubt it's probably been posted in here before somewhere, but I just found it, and it's so beautiful.

• Brohoof 3

@Chaotic Discord: I'll be the first to say I'm not crazy about Rule 63, but some of the fanmade content around it is pretty fun and clever actually; case in point, this gem of a vid I stumbled across today, with a cameo from your own favorite Rule 63 character, Bubble Berry! Enjoy pal!!! :)

I love the Shim Sham Sisters design!!! :D

• Brohoof 2

More MLP Monty Python madness! Why, you may ask? Well why the heck not?!?! :lol:

This crossover is all kinds of win!!! B)

:huh: Huh... why does this make so much sense? 10 to 1 this is how Trixie comes back in Season 3 (if she does). ^_^

• Brohoof 2

Not really sure exactly how to open this post. But this video has Derpy in it, so everything is automatically better.

It's just so cute and catchy.

• Brohoof 1

Just when ya'll thought Trixie couldn't get any more over-the-top...

:blink: ...she starts speaking French... :unsure: dear merciful Celestia, help us all!

I love The two best friends play series. So when i saw this i was like wow that pretty funny. To all you brony's posting forgein language videos those are very wierd not because of the language but because of the voice actors.