The MLP Video Master Thread

Twilight Sparkle ✨

I just figured with all the literal videos being posted I may as well post my favorite of them. Atleast I think its my favorite, idk I just like this one for some reason.

Also her singing voice is really great in this one, even if its a literal video :P

• Brohoof 3

Hey, hey, hey ya'll!!!  Time for some more pony vids! biggrin.png

First up, ya ever wonder how Doctor Who ended up in Equestria in the first place?  Well turns out that every single incarnation of the Doctor has been a brony!  Want proof?  Look no further! img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

I won't go into great detail on the next one; let's just say it is simply glorious and leave it at that. wink.png

All my YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! yay.png

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Hey ponies! I found a number of other amazing PMVs:

To the Sky [PMV]

I actually just realized this one is a tribute to excelling in the Brony world. It's pretty darn amazing:

Villiage of the Dead [PMV]

This one's got MIND-bLOWING animation skills! Check it outtttt!

Across the Aeons [PMV]

This one made me cry, it's so epic and happy and sad and generally awesome.

Enjoy! biggrin.png

Edited by SparkBrony
  • Brohoof 5

I have some videos!! 

For all the Lyra fans out there, I really think you'll like this one!! I like it myself a lot!! :3

..And this one is a pretty unique PMV I found. The song can be catchy and it's pretty cool!

• Brohoof 2

This is What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger by Kelly Clarkson. Promise not to laugh? Until recently I didn't even know this was a Kelly Clarkson song. Has she put out any music that isn't about breaking up?

Anyway, it includes mostly footage from Putting Your Hoof Down and Hurricane Fluttershy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03b_K_VK7dA

I find this to be surprisingly reminiscent of my favorite Fluttershy PMV. http://mlpforums.com/topic/50963-my-little-rascal-flatts-stand/

In fact, this even has the look of a Stellafera video.

• Brohoof 2

Huh... some wise soul on YouTube realized that this famous clip from "The Dark Knight" is surprisingly applicable to the current state of the fandom.  Curious, curious indeed.

huh.png

Or just bucking hilarious. img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YG2TBUcSYaw

Also, I can't help but think that this fella's argument that we let our fears go is just a bit undermined by his depicting Hasbro as THE JOKER!!!  Just saying buddy, that might not have been the wisest decision on your part. happy.png

Next, have an absolutely D'AWWWtastic vid I just stumbled across.  Seriously, I'm still recovering from the first D'AWWW attack I received after viewing it.

Uh oh, here comes another one- HNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!! wub.png wub.png wub.png

• Brohoof 3

In fact, this even has the look of a Stellafera video.

It kind of does, doesn't it? I'm really not sure what, but there's something.

Anyhow, here's something I stumbled on, and naturally took interest in. The French one is the best alternate language :)

And epic Scootaloo rock!

• Brohoof 3

In celebration of Memorial Day, here's a fun and delightful little react video to "Wonderbolt Academy" with the twist that all the bronies are military bronies!  Enjoy everypony, and many thanks to the men and women serving in our military for their service, duty, and sacrifice to their country and for their friends and families.

@, many thanks for leading me to this vid and recommending it, it was amazing!!! biggrin.png 

Next, Dan causes more mayhem and misery in Equestria, because why not?! img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

• Brohoof 4

Holy crap, my favorite background ponies finally got a song!!!!!!!!! They've hit the big time :) except not :(. It's actually even better than I had hoped, a wonderful and catchy rhythm, good singing, and lyrics that were written by someone who knows and appreciates their fanon personalities and how they interact. I will be excusing myself to listen to this nonstop for the next two days :)

Enjoy!

• Brohoof 3

Holy crap, my favorite background ponies finally got a song!!!!!!!!! They've hit the big time smile.png except not sad.png. It's actually even better than I had hoped, a wonderful and catchy rhythm, good singing, and lyrics that were written by someone who knows and appreciates their fanon personalities and how they interact. I will be excusing myself to listen to this nonstop for the next two days smile.png

Enjoy!

Congratulations buddy, I'm happy for ya! derpy_emoticon1.png   For all I complained during Season 3 about Derpy's lack of canon appearances, I gotta remind myself sometimes that she gets more fanon love than any other background pony, and thus should really appreciate the fact that my favorite background pony gets as much love as she does.  Plenty of other background ponies, even some of the other most popular ones, don't get nearly as much fanon love as they should, especially Cloud Kicker and Blossomforth, so I'm real happy to see they got a song of all things! img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png

Alrighty then, well, time for my own vids.  First, here's an early version of one of JanAnimations upcoming music videos.  Very cute music video overall; I mean, how can you not love Button?! wub.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ncI5BTIBNM

Next, have some Sweetie Bot, because Sweetie Bot's awesome! img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

Truly there is no robot cuter than Sweetie Bot... with the possible exception of Wall-E. ph34r.png   Dang, that's a hard contest!

• Brohoof 3

Saw this on EqD this morning, and couldn't resist posting it here.  It's cute, amusing, and is one of those somewhat rare SFMs that actually look really good.  Not to mention, the last five seconds make the entire video completely worth it.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

I'm in the mood for some MLP/sitcom crossover vids tonight, so here ya'll go.  First, we've got a delightful pony vid set to the opening theme of "The Big Bang Theory".

Next, a wonderful, and very accurate, Seinfeld dub over MLP of one of the greatest scenes from the show.  Enjoy everypony! derpy_emoticon1.png

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)
Congratulations buddy, I'm happy for ya!    For all I complained during Season 3 about Derpy's lack of canon appearances, I gotta remind myself sometimes that she gets more fanon love than any other background pony, and thus should really appreciate the fact that my favorite background pony gets as much love as she does.

Cloud Kicker got her five minutes of fame this season, for not being Derpy in One Bad Apple tongue.png. Thank you, and I hope you enjoyed the song smile.png

As for me, the other day I took a fun little inventory of things I've collected related to my favorite ship. I found:

About 21 FiMFiction favorites

70 minutes of PMVs on YouTube

and a folder on deviantART containing 95 pieces of artwork.

This is what we call a fixation. Anyhow, sharing this video related to that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHSikFXC2Hk&list=PLdshxtPg0_BJ_mpGf5ViptNcyDdxmycgx

And the usual, for those of y'all who couldn't care less about that sort of thing, there's something else. During my recent Prince Whateverer obsession I rediscovered this. I'm almost positive it's been shared here before since I know I've heard it, but eh. I'm a fandom noob and missed this controversy, but this song has power.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qc-YMUWvA1s

Edited by DashForever
  • Brohoof 2

Damn it, Rainbow Dash, I told you to watch yourself! Now the whole galaxy's going to know about Equestria, and they'll--wait, that means we'll finally discover Equestria! 

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

Saw this on Equestria Daily earlier today, thought it would fit in right here.

That's a lot of Pinkie Pies.

PINKIE PIE.

PINKIE PIE.

PINKIE PIE.

tongue.png

Edited by AtomicBassCannon
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)

This video has likely been mentioned already.  But it's worth mentioning again, for those that didn't see it the first time around.

So here's the video that will rip out your heart, stomp on it, and feed it back to you.  The one thing that might be sadder than even My Little Dashie.

THIS is Snowdrop.

Edited by SBaby
  • Brohoof 1