Ship the member above you

Pinkazoid

(edited)

x Lyra x Bon Bon x Frostgage x Stormfury x Lightwing

The Ultimate Ship

Edited by Your best friend
  • Brohoof 2

"And from the depths of chaos a voice spoke to me and said ‘Smile, and be happy, things could be worse’ - and thus I smiled, and was happy, and things got worse."

x Pac-Man

"And from the depths of chaos a voice spoke to me and said ‘Smile, and be happy, things could be worse’ - and thus I smiled, and was happy, and things got worse."

x Frostgage

Your best friend x Sugar Cube

He was a character in the 1980s Pac-Man cartoon series. 

http://pacman.wikia.com/wiki/Mezmeron

Well that's interesting. I've only seen one episode of it, where PAC-MAN's sink is broken and then the ghosts disguise as plumbers. Other than that, I haven't gone very deep into the 80's cartoon, but if I knew where to find all the episodes than I'd certainly watch it. Maybe I might go look on KissCartoon. ​Someone knew something I didn't about PAC-MAN? I can't help but feel embarrassed.

x Something.

• Brohoof 1

Pennutoh has a gun

HammerTime/SpectretheAssassin

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

HammerTime x TimeHammer

TheRockARooster_SIG_1.png.ba26e8cf0dd0c6bbe959a996859ff0ad.png

sig by @Kyoshi

X Wingnut

img-32656-1-img-32656-1-img-32656-1-img-

Signature Done By Me.

x Poison Joke

Your Best Friend/My Best Friend

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

Samus Aran

Your Best Friend/My Best Friend

The second time i heard this joke and is already old...

• Brohoof 1