Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Pencil Pouch and Granite Rose (and maybe Thorns)!

ExplosionMare

@ExplosionMare

Granite: What towns do you deliver flowers to? And how do you travel? Do you have a cart to pull, or do you rent special space onboard the train?

Thorns: (Safe question) Which side of Granite do you like visually appearing at? You know, from his viewpoint?

Edited by Splashee®
  • Brohoof 1

@Splashee®

Granite: I deliver to quite a few places in Equestria but I get the most orders from Canterlot, Fillydelphia, and Ponyville. Usually it’s for some event or a party. As for travel, I just take the train. It’s annoying to have to take a huge cart with me on a train, but I always find a good place to store it. Hey, if rich mares can take fifty bags with them, I can take a flower cart!

Thorns: *grunts in displeasure*

Granite: Uh, he doesn’t get a “side”. He’s always just behind me. Sometimes, though, if I’m backed up against a wall or at my bed, he just appears wherever he has room.

• Brohoof 1

21 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

He’s always just behind me.

Thus, the title if your fan fic.

Granite: How do you know what Thorns look like if he is always behind you? You have side rear-view mirrors? :wacko:

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Mr. Granite. I have a very personal question... Might be controversial:

Spoiler

Do you have a square butt?

We are talking about the shape from the side. Princess Celestia has, while Princess Luna doesn't.

It is difficult to say from looking at the drawings that @ExplosionMare provided in the first post.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Splashee®
Granite: Uhhhh, no. That’s my creator’s mistake right there. I thought she had that fixed.

ExplosionMare: I thought I fixed that too, or at least I tried.

Granite: Why do I always get asked the weird questions?!

Thorns: *smirks*

Granite: You stay out of this!

Edited by ExplosionMare
Forgot to put the tag 🤪
  • Brohoof 1

Oh I’ve got it, I’ll call you Penny :fluttershy: . Always hard trying to come up with an easy name to call someone by :mlp_wat: . You should see what kinds of names I call other people by :mlp_icwudt:.

What’s your favorite/least favorite time of the day?

And so I won’t leave you out, same to you, Granny Granola Granite :wacko: . (I tried :scoots: )

@WWolf

ExplosionMare: I’ll have everyone answer since I’m not sure who you asked.

Pencil: *giggles* That’s a funny nickname. Anyways, I like nighttime the best cause I can have some time away from other ponies to work on my drawings or just relax.

Granite: My name’s unnicknamable, hahaha! *ahem* Anyways, I like the daytime the most because I can work on my garden. I also really like going outside during the day when it’s bright and sunny.

Thorns: *wants to answer but his speech is still turned off*

Granite: Pretty sure any time of the day that I’m really vulnerable is his favorite time of the day.

• 1 month later...

@WWolf

Pencil: I don’t bake, I either heat stuff up or make stuff that doesn’t require any heating. I’ve tried to bake and while I haven’t burned my house down yet, heheh, I’m not super great.

Granite: I cook every now and then so I can learn my parents’ recipes. Normally eat alone, though, so there isn’t a point in cooking.

Thorns: *looks down in a forlorn manner because he can’t eat anything*

Pencil: Hmm, as for a movie though, Granite usually lets me pick. I like a lot of funny movies and I just have more movies in my collection anyways since my sister always mails some to me.

Granite: Like Pencil said, I normally let her pick. It’s pretty rare that I pick the movie only because Thorns always wants to pick for me. He always wants to watch something disturbingly violent, which is utterly disgusting to me! I would much rather watch action movies.

Thorns: *smiles dominantly*

Granite: Pencil doesn’t even like those types of movies!

Thorns: *cocks his head to the side, still smiling*

Granite: Okay, so she may be interested in some of them, but not for the whole duration! Am I right about that?

Pencil: Yeah, pretty much. Some violent movies are hard to look away from, but that doesn’t mean I really like them. They just capture you in a way where all you can think about is: “What was going on in the director’s head?” I wish Thorns would let you watch action movies, those sound a lot better!

• Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...

My creator told me to come here cause there’s a new “format”, and she wanted to use it to “reopen” this ask thing. I don’t know what she’s saying, but just so she doesn’t get mad at me, I’m gonna sit here for now...waiting. Good thing Granite’ll be here soon cause I’m booored!

Calm down, Pencil, I’m here! I have to sit here with you, so I guess I didn’t have a choice. But, um, that’s fine though.

Okay, really?! Do I have to sit here with Thorns, too?! Well, since my creator likes to torture me, I guess he does. Yay.

Well, I suppose I’ll just be sitting here with Pencil until some other ponies decide to show up. Normally I’d tend to my flowers or listen to music or something, but apparently I didn’t bring any of my stuff...

*clears throat*

As much as I wanna yell at him right now, I can’t complain since he’s still on mute. It’s a shame he isn’t like this all the time.

(The replies merged so you can’t see the Granite profile, but trust me, it exists)

Edited by ExplosionMare
See above

4 minutes ago, Pencil Pouch said:

@Sparklefan1234

Howdy, AppleJack! Things are going fine today. Just did some drawing and went out to get some Sire’s Hollow smoothies.

Do all of the door chimes in Sire's Hollow say "Welcome to Sire's Hollow" or is their just one at the main gate? 

• Brohoof 1