Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you be bothered if there was a lewed drawing of your oc?

Muffinnz

• 1 year later...

I have quite but of lewd art of my OCs; as well as my deer-sona. Honestly, I really don't mind people doing art without asking me AS LONG as it's not an attempt to claim my character.

Otherwise lewd away. XD

• Brohoof 2

Mixed feelings. Obviously there's how I view my creations and wanting them to be portrayed a certain way, but also you don't really own anything once you share it with the public.

Oddly I'd be more upset with my creations being fetishized and acting completely out of character for one's pleasure rather than for parodies sake to intentionally annoy me?

• Brohoof 1

I am definitely not interested in having my OC drawn in that way. I'd mostly get upset by the poor art quality of such art categories.

• Brohoof 1

Yes very much so, I’ve had my ex get nsfw of my oc (ponysona) without my written permission multiple times and I grew to hate the oc hence I retired them and created myself a new ponysona 

1 hour ago, Pandora said:

Yes very much so, I’ve had my ex get nsfw of my oc (ponysona) without my written permission multiple times and I grew to hate the oc hence I retired them and created myself a new ponysona 

Oh my god that’s awful!

• Brohoof 1

yes, and it'd probably ruin the character for me.

i dont know if this is specifically about pony characters, but i have a comic idea i really want to make but if it ever got big enough and people drew nsfw of my characters i would never want to write again :< even though all my characters are adults, im just very repulsed by that kind of stuff.

I posted in this thread a year ago with a very tepid approach, which is unchanged, but weirdly enough, I've had a very slowly building curiosity about it. I'm not 100% into it, but it does get me intrigued.

There's going to be like, 95% of things I'm not going to be comfortable with seeing myself doing, and to make it work well my ponyself would have a pretty shy attitude about whatever he/I am doing, but I could see it working.

But it's not something I've ever pursued.

Though incidentally, one of the things I said in that post was no one has ever drawn my ponyself. Well, there is one bit of art that has happened since then, and it might be the best sort of art, so to speak...

thumb.jpg

I got a plush of myself made! I just love him/me! It feels so good!

Edited by Toastypk
  • Brohoof 1

I... guess.... it depends on who he was depicted with? B)

I've got nothing against lewd images. As long as they:

A. Depict activity between consenting adults.
B. Don't completely break the personalities of the characters to accomplish whatever is going on.

• Brohoof 1