Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony Life episodes to go up on Youtube

SaburoDaimando

A new recent Pony Life teaser reveals that, instead of going to Discovery Family, it's going to Youtube instead

It's not the first time that anything pony related is on Youtube(Equestria Girls, MLP Shorts).  But at the same time, I Feel this might be a testing ground for Generation 5 being a Youtube series as well.

What do you all think?

• Brohoof 1

Discovery Kids is kind of a sinking ship, especially with more kids being on the internet. Not to mention the shorter style of Pony Life is more suited for Youtube anyway

As for G5, it's either this, Netflix or one of the big 3, no more of this premium channel bullshit

• Brohoof 2

8 hours ago, SaburoDaimando said:

A new recent Pony Life teaser reveals that, instead of going to Discovery Family, it's going to Youtube instead

Hooray! I was hoping Pony Life would end up on Youtube because some of those episodes feel like they're too short for normal television, IMO. 

It kind of reminds me of those animations I saw on Newgrounds, so it wouldn't really be out of place.  

Anyway, I'm sure you've all heard by now this rumor that Hasbro's contract with Discovery is set to expire either this year or early next year. I looked at their weekly schedule and they apparently cut down FiM to 3 seasons and gave it 5 timeslots a day.