Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Everyday life in Ponyville

Platinum_Streak

Shit, right. Uh... I need to get a computer. But currently I have no access to one. Sorry.

Oh its ok just do it when you get to a computer.

Shit, right. Uh... I need to get a computer. But currently I have no access to one. Sorry.

Maybe I can start up the RP? I dunno...

(OOC we werent near Splinter how did he know about the cupcakes also we arent at SCC yet.)

Well, seeing as his costume based off Deadpool, I take it he's... Wait! He should explain!
  • Brohoof 2

Well, seeing as his costume based off Deadpool, I take it he's... Wait! He should explain!

Yes... I will as soon as we get to Sugar Cube Corner :3

Do I just do it like this?

Example: WEEEE!

Well, this forum doesn't seem to support highlight code so I guess that's as close as you'll get.

He looked to the Pegasus standing on his cloud, noticing his cutie mark so he just watched him have his own moment, "Toushitei? Hey! Nice to meet ya and...what? what's wrong?" he said when he heard him shout out crap

Your post somehow made it in before me actually acting it out, you might want to correct that. ;)

Well, this forum doesn't seem to support highlight code so I guess that's as close as you'll get.

Your post somehow made it in before me actually acting it out, you might want to correct that. ;)

fixed, much better

3 Pages of posts happened while I was at school...WHY ME?

I know how you feel xD I get email notifications, and when I got home from school I had 75 post notification >_< Basically they're in Sugarcube Corner.

(edited)

Can I join? My OC is in my signature.

Your signature links to the editing link of your character which we cannot access, you might want to correct that.

Edited by Zhinzo