Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Anypony want some art?

Radioactive K

(edited)

Currently not taking request.
Working on catching up on backlog of request.

Hello everypony!

Seeing as I get pretty bored during the day, I figured that I could brush up on my art skills. So I have decided to open up for Art Request. I will be drawing these in pencil, so I will limit them to only black and white.

Please feel free to post any request you, as long as it is not to difficult for me. :)

Edited by Odyssey

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everypony!

Seeing as I get pretty bored during the day, I figured that I could brush up on my art skills. So I have decided to open up for Art Request. I will be drawing these in pencil, so I will limit them to only black and white.

Please feel free to post any request you, as long as it is not to difficult for me. :)

I would like my OC with Doctor Whooves. Is that fine? :P

(edited)

I'll start right on it! ;)

Awesome, thanks! Do you have a deviantART account to post it to? I've been trying to collect pieces of art of my OC others have done. If you don't have one don't worry about it.

Edited by Doctor XFizzle

SWEET!! I got here early!! These topics always seem to be flooded instantly XP I've never seen my OC drawn by anyone else yet, so, if you have time, she's right here. NOT the pony in my avatar. She's a little different. ;) THANKS AHEAD OF TIME!! :D

(edited)

My avatar is the OC...

I feel like such an idiot. *facehoof*

Just took a look at your dA, and I quite like your style! Would you mind doing my OC?

Why thank you! Sure!

SWEET!! I got here early!! These topics always seem to be flooded instantly XP I've never seen my OC drawn by anyone else yet, so, if you have time, she's right here. NOT the pony in my avatar. She's a little different. ;) THANKS AHEAD OF TIME!! :D

lol, no problem. It's my pleasure!

Awesome, thanks! Do you have a deviantART account to post it to? I've been trying to collect pieces of art of my OC others have done. If you don't have one don't worry about it.

Here you go! To be honest, this was my first time drawing baby ponies. I hope you like it.

EDIT: oh and here's my dA account: http://radioactive-k.deviantart.com/

Posted Image

Edited by Radioactive K

(edited)

I've had an idea stuck in my head for a while now, but I lack the ability to put it on paper.

Pinkie Pie, Scootaloo, and Granny Smith sitting in the CMC clubhouse with a sign saying "Ponyville Chicken Club."

Edited by Starhunter

(edited)

Here ya go. I hope you like it!

Posted Image

It's good but what the heck is up with my OC's snout? XD

But how come when I went to color it, no matter what program I use, it turns every color into grey?

Edited by Doctor Grooves

It's good but what the heck is up with my OC's snout? XD

But how come when I went to color it, no matter what program I use, it turns every color into grey?

Sorry! XP I'm kinda just quick sketching these just to try out different poses.

I fixed my last post, so try downloading it again. you should be able to colour it now.

(edited)

Hello everypony!

Mind If I ask for my OC holding the Kingdom Key Keyblade?

http://mlpforums.com...torm-spark-r174

Edited by Storm Spark

Just took a look at your dA, and I quite like your style! Would you mind doing my OC?

Finished! :)

Posted Image

No problem. I had fun drawing her. :)

Posted Image

*snipped*

No problem. I had fun drawing her.

:wacko: .......... :blink: .......... :o ..........

OOOOOOHHHHH.. MY. GOSH!!! OMYGOSHOMYGOSHOMYGOSHOMYGOSHOMYGOSHOMYGOSHOMYGOSHOMYGOSHOMYGOSHOMYGOSHOMYGOSHOMYGOSHOMYGOSHOMYGOSHOMYGOSHOMYGOSHOMYGOSHOMYGOSHOMYGOSHOMYGOSHOMYGOSHOMYGOSHOMYGOSHOMYGOSHOMYGOSHOMYGOSHOMYGOSHOMYGOSHOMYGOSHOMYGOSHOMYGOSHOMYGOOOOOOOSH!!!!!!

SHE LOOKS AMAZING!!! I FREAKING LOVE IT!! AND YOUR DRAWING STYLE IS PURE AWESOME!!

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: <------ (I had about a dozen of these faces initially, but a message popped up getting me in trouble for using too many emoticons...)

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!

... You made her look so beautiful... :( Is there any way or thing with which I can repay you?????

(btw, I'm off to watch you on deviantART )

I've had an idea stuck in my head for a while now, but I lack the ability to put it on paper.

Pinkie Pie, Scootaloo, and Granny Smith sitting in the CMC clubhouse with a sign saying "Ponyville Chicken Club."

I did my best, but I'm not good at backgrounds, sorry. I hope you like it anyways!

Posted Image

:wacko: .......... :blink: .......... :o ..........

OOOOOOHHHHH.. MY. GOSH!!! OMYGOSHOMYGOSHOMYGOSHOMYGOSHOMYGOSHOMYGOSHOMYGOSHOMYGOSHOMYGOSHOMYGOSHOMYGOSHOMYGOSHOMYGOSHOMYGOSHOMYGOSHOMYGOSHOMYGOSHOMYGOSHOMYGOSHOMYGOSHOMYGOSHOMYGOSHOMYGOSHOMYGOSHOMYGOSHOMYGOSHOMYGOSHOMYGOSHOMYGOSHOMYGOSHOMYGOSHOMYGOOOOOOOSH!!!!!!

SHE LOOKS AMAZING!!! I FREAKING LOVE IT!! AND YOUR DRAWING STYLE IS PURE AWESOME!!

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: <------ (I had about a dozen of these faces initially, but a message popped up getting me in trouble for using too many emoticons...)

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!

... You made her look so beautiful... :( Is there any way or thing with which I can repay you?????

(btw, I'm off to watch you on deviantART )

Aww, thanks. It was my pleasure. :lol: And there's no need to repay me, like I said before, I'm just brushing up on my arts skills. No biggie.

Could you draw Dr. Eggman as a pony? In case your not a Sonic fan or just don't know what he looks like here are some reference pictures.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(edited)

Uh... I really hate to ask but do ya think you could sketch me derpy and AJ kissing... I have been trying to do it myself but im not that good without a reference... if so thanks

Edited by Derpy*the*Wolf