Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Anypony want some art?

Radioactive K

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could you draw my OC cuddling with Applejack, please? I would greatly appreciate it :)

Here ya go. :lol:

Posted Image

Mind If I ask for my OC holding the Kingdom Key Keyblade?

http://mlpforums.com...torm-spark-r174

I had a hard time trying to figure out how the pony would be holding the keyblade, but I just figured he'd hold it in his mouth.

Posted Image

This looks awesome so far! Could you draw mine?

http://mlpforums.com...ight-cloud-r480

I hope you like it!

Posted Image

Here ya go. :lol:

Posted Image

I had a hard time trying to figure out how the pony would be holding the keyblade, but I just figured he'd hold it in his mouth.

Posted Image

I hope you like it!

Posted Image

Oh, oh my god.....

*Starts crying*

Thank you! Thank you so much! I can't tell you how greatful I am for you making this!

Are you still taking requests? If so...

Could you these two OC's fighting against each other 'Sherlock Holmes VS. Moriarty' style (That is if you've seen Game Of Shadows... If not, just draw them fighting)

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/pencil-doodle-r205

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/ares-r212

(edited)

Could you do my OC Cinnamon Punch brohoofing Discord, laughing meniacally, and wearing shades?

EDIT: Oh, whoops! he usually wears a black watch!

Posted Image

Edited by cammie827

(edited)

*GASP*

I love it when people who can art offer to art things! :D

Please, take my OC DJ-8Bit and put her with Vinyl Scratch.

If you don't mind, have Vinyl hugging 8Bit while 8Bit struggles to get away from Vinyl with a pained and frantic look on her face.

Edited by Vinyl Pon3 Scratch

Could I ask that you draw my OC Storm Spark?

Except, could you draw his 3 forms?

His forms are on my profile.

In Super form, he has Oathkeeper and oblivion.

In his rage form, he has the X-Blade kayblade.

In his his ultima form, he has the ultima blade.

Thanks and I hope to hear from you again!

I did my best, but I'm not good at backgrounds, sorry. I hope you like it anyways!

Could you draw a pic of Gilda and Fluttershy cuddling for me please?

Finished!

Posted Image

Could you draw Dr. Eggman as a pony? In case your not a Sonic fan or just don't know what he looks like here are some reference pictures.

Oh, I am a HUGE Sonic fan. But do you want a drawing of the Eggman pony in your sig? or would you like my own take on Eggman as a pony?

Uh... I really hate to ask but do ya think you could sketch me derpy and AJ kissing... I have been trying to do it myself but im not that good without a reference... if so thanks

Sorry man, I don't do shipping art. Cuddles or hugs is as far as I go.

Finished!

Posted Image

Oh, I am a HUGE Sonic fan. But do you want a drawing of the Eggman pony in your sig? or would you like my own take on Eggman as a pony?

Sorry man, I don't do shipping art. Cuddles or hugs is as far as I go.

*Gasp!*

Thank you! xD

Did you get the other 3?

Sorry, I shouldn't ask.

Actually I was gonna message you about that. Since I am getting quite a few request, I gonna have to say no to yours.

Only because I have already did one for you, and I don't really want to draw the same OC pony 3 more times.

I hope you understand.

Just do your own take. As long as it's based on Eggman's current design in the games. Not one from the cartoons or anything.

Actually I was gonna message you about that. Since I am getting quite a few request, I gonna have to say no to yours.

Only because I have already did one for you, and I don't really want to draw the same OC pony 3 more times.

I hope you understand.

Thank you so much for telling me!

I wasn't sure what you would say.

Just do your own take. As long as it's based on Eggman's current design in the games. Not one from the cartoons or anything.

I did my best! I never realized how complex Eggman's character design was until now.

Posted Image

I did my best! I never realized how complex Eggman's character design was until now.

Posted Image

That looks wonderful. I'll have to give you a prrrromotion.

(edited)

Um if your still doing requests could you do one for me? xD; A gift for my bf.. my oc and rainbowdash(i call him rd xD) in like a cute pose.. lovable.. whatever u see fit xD

Heres my pony. She has a scroll/list as a cuite mark and wears bandages around her eyes and black and red socks that go all the way up all four legs but you can make them black and white(slipped my mind that its black and white xD)

post-4739-0-27959000-1339554014_thumb.png

I hope its not to much... and maybe if you could write Nest + Dash on it.. but you dont have to xD whatevers eaisest for you.. Thanks ahead of time :3

Edited by Nestariel