Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello everyone! New to the forums.

RainbowsofApples

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

From searches on some questions about My Little Pony about months ago.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

From surfing through the Internet, I supposed. Been more than a year since then.

Hello everyone, my name is RainbowsofApples. I'm pretty much new to the forums stuffs, maybe wanted to see some topics about questions and news of the show.  I'm actually scared to interact and make friends with people, personally and virtually, but I want to interact with new people, and I'll try my best as I can.

1774392.gif

• Brohoof 7

19 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Hi @RainbowsofApples :mlp_icwudt: Wekcome to MLP Forums! Have you taken a peek at the New Member FAQ thread yet? You'll find some helpful tips in there. 

I look forward to seein you around! Nice name by the way it reminds me of appledash

Yes, I do have read the New Member FAQ thread.

And I have an old name, its just that some people interpreted it very inappropriately, so I have to change a new one.

• Brohoof 2

Hello, hi, and welcome to the herd! :mlp_yeehaa:

Don't you worry about any of this, you'll be fine! :BrightMacContent: If you'll ever have any concerns or need anything, feel free to poke me whenever you'd like! :muffins:

• Brohoof 2

Hello there RainbowsOfApples and welcome to the... *dramatic drumroll* MY LITTLE PONY FORUMS. ^_^

Most of the people here are very easily approachable, and many of us also have social anxiety too so don't worry about being judged or anything. It never hurts to introduce yourself to others here. I look forward to seeing you around the forums and I hope that you succeed in making a few long-lasting friends during your stay.

• Brohoof 1