Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Star Silk anything!

Ice Princess Silky

16 hours ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

1.  If I owned an Imperial Star Destroyer, I would assign whichever MLP EG characters would best operate the shields, targeting system, power system, turrets, missile launchers, command deck, tractor beam and the hanger bays to launch TIEs.  

2.  I would be careful which team I would be a fan of.  

3.  I would run the Steelers differently from the way the Rooney Family does.  Making it clear that you can pursue different ways to win.  

4.  She would be the G.O.A.T. and go undefeated against the Steelers and Seahawks.  

My images have the E-wing Starfighter.  Very little people know about it and should have been in the Squadrons game.  

One new question.  Would Octavia Melody accept the job as NFL head coach and know how to instruct each football player?  

Haha, I love your answers! They're so colorful and far more insightful than mine. You hear that, Fluttershy? You're the G.O.A.T! 
image.png.3177bb8a1fe0c9c59908a4c6ad684dd8.png

Actually, I can kinda see a competitive and determined look on Octavia's face as she applies for the position. She would probably play her melodies to the victories while DJ Pon3 makes up her own jam to get the mood rockin and the team morale up! 

image.png.ddf450cbfca9f0159da561a19de8a0ef.png

Good questions. I love it.

• Brohoof 1

Can you complete this song line? 

"What is love?......"  😁

2 hours ago, Star Silk said:

gridjyrdzjhd

oh my gosh, my heart just fluttered a lot... SHHHHHH
*shoos away little brother* 

:ButtercupLaugh: Uhhh.... crush? w-what makes you... think I have one???

Also... answering your question with a question counts as an answer! So... :please:

I find this answer unsatisfactory :fiery: :ph3ar:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2021-08-26 at 2:58 PM, Paleopony said:

Which MLP character are you most like?

I LOVE Pinkie Pie. I love how she cares for people who might be lonely. If you're new, she makes sure you don't experience that awkward feeling of being alone. She's got the innocence of a child and it just makes me want to hug her and keep her safe. She's always so happy no matter what and is just overall awesome!

What about you?

On 2021-08-26 at 3:00 PM, Starforce said:

What do you think of Starlight?

I haven't gotten to her reformed episodes but I'm not a big fan of Starlight due to how power hungry and short sighted she could be. But my opinion isn't formed just yet. Also, two of my good friends loves her, so I'm willing to give her another chance. :)

Moments ago, Scarlet Rose said:

Is that a yes? and is said pony one named @Dynamo Pad, because I have it on good authority that he really really really likes you <3

gjdifjhrdijhzrde

Why is there no blush react here yet D: 

• Brohoof 2

On 2021-08-27 at 6:55 PM, Paleopony said:

Which of the mane six do you think looks the cutest as a filly?

Pinkie Pie!! Imagine her with her big poofy hair and big blue eyes XD 
Fluttershy is adorable, though

• Brohoof 1

1)  Have you ever played Star Wars:  The Old Republic?  Just finished the Jedi Knight storyline:mlp_yeehaa: and have the 7 other storylines to play:fluttershy:  

2)  Have you ever listened to Tool?  "The Grudge" is an incredible:wau: rock songB)  

3)  Do you think Trixie Lulamoon and Scootaloo would be amazing football athletes?  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 2021-11-19 at 9:46 PM, ZiggWheelsManning said:

1)  Have you ever played Star Wars:  The Old Republic?  Just finished the Jedi Knight storyline:mlp_yeehaa: and have the 7 other storylines to play:fluttershy:  

2)  Have you ever listened to Tool?  "The Grudge" is an incredible:wau: rock songB)  

3)  Do you think Trixie Lulamoon and Scootaloo would be amazing football athletes?  

1. Believe me, @Sir Hugsalotmost certainly would want me to be involved in playing this game. So maybe someday. :ooh: How was the jedi knight storyline? Do you remember it? Did you enjoy it?

2. I have not. But I shall now!

3. .... Uhhhh not quite :awwthanks:but something tells me that you do and I find that very interesting. :fluttershy:

On 2021-11-19 at 11:00 PM, Skylight Scintillate said:
  1. Have you seen the G5 movie yet?
  2. If so, what do you think?
  3. Who is your favorite G5 character so far?
  4. Do you plan on doing any G5 RPs anytime soon?
  5. Do you think you look a bit similar to Pipp Petals?

1. I did with a group of friend back when it premiered. @Empress Magloria@abrony-mouse@Loud Opinion were some of them...
2. I liked it. Admittedly, it was a bit too fast paced for someone like me who was spoiled by a full nine season of FiM.
3. I think it was Izzy but now I like Pipp I think since people keep saying she looks like me :ooh:
4. Actually, this would be interesting but I'd like to know how we would incorporate this. I still have to learn more about the world and lore. More excuse for us to get more into it, huh? :toldya:
5. No. I don't believe I look like Pipp Petals because I've been around since before Pip's petals design was even an idea so... she kinda look like me :P

10 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

Believe me, @Sir Hugsalotmost certainly would want me to be involved in playing this game. So maybe someday. :ooh: How was the jedi knight storyline? Do you remember it? Did you enjoy it?  

Aside from some very difficult:lostit: bosses, the Jedi Knight storyline had incredible:-D potential, especially Chapter 2 where

Spoiler

a Sith Lord becomes your companion in your journey:mlp_yeehaa: to take down the Emperor:sneer:  

I remember for some odd reason

Spoiler

the Emperor's face was :blink:bandaged up, yet when you battle him again in the Chapter 3 ending, he looks completely different:fabulous:  

In Chapter 5, the Shadow of Revan expansion after completing several missions on Rishi

Spoiler

you're visited by the ghost of your wise thinking Jedi Master and asks to help and heal those on Rishi who are suffering. 

Seeing the Jedi Master again:( really brought big warm tears to my eyes:(  

Enjoyed every :grin:story potential of it, though I had to move on:awed: and experience the other 7:wau: characters' stories:lookup:  

With that answered, what did you think of "The Grudge"B)?  

1 hour ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

With that answered, what did you think of "The Grudge"B)?  

Oooooh it's definitely super interesting. I like it.. it's pretty long but fascinating. The instruments they use for the pause on the lyrics are fun!

2 minutes ago, Stellar Cresentmoon said:

if a pony, like for example, my OC Pixel, was a short pony, and was feeling self conscious about her height, would you make her feel better? :huh:

Being short and small can be a lot of fun! There are so many ways to enjoy that :ooh: So, I'm sure she'd feel a lot better knowing that the world can be a huge adventure when you're so smol.