Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ok i think that's the best i've done so far

Cursed-Fate

2092516562_thebattle.thumb.png.c0dbe4080a5d7ad4a916846ade9958e2.png

OK OK OK OK, so.

I just wanted to redo the banner and bruh, doing all thre timelines on the same picture was a good idea. I have never been so satisfied with a drawing before i'm jumping around in my room lmao

feels like a little achievment for some reason.

so i can now sow off both the new background and the final design of those three. Soounds like maximum poggers overdrive to me.

chacha everypony

1 minute ago, ExplosionMare said:

Awesome work! Who's the pony in the middle, or are they the same as the other two ponies?

it's gonna be hard to explain, or not depending on how i write this.

basically, youo have Cursed fate, on the right, the pony that you're used to seeing.

in the background stands New fate, who's basically Cursed Fate but from the future and he came back to save the day, or at least he tried (not spoiling too much lore here)

the one in the middle is Lost Fate. he basically is the embodiement of the energy stored in Cursed fate, powered by the suffering he had cause and looking for more.

so in concluson, all three of them are Fates, but different ones.

also the names are wack on purpose, in the past, he didn't have a name, and as peeps start talking to him, he earneda  few nicknames. but after a few accidents, they started to avoid him cause bad luck was synonimous with him and so they dubbed him Cursed Fate.

since the others are 'Variations', they dub themselves the same way, but they are always intertwinned with their own fate

hope this helped and wasn't too confusing.

thanks again!

A lot of anger and fear in the signature of this image. This is self-defeating. The personal identity is relinquished to the stream of lower consciousness that is systematically affecting this planet, by means of attacking the human heart. In both behaviour and language that is meaningless to the soul. Stay on heart if you wish to release yourself from this darkness coiling up your lower centers with the intent of taking over the source.

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, They call me Loyalty said:

A lot of anger and fear in the signature of this image. This is self-defeating. The personal identity is relinquished to the stream of lower consciousness that is systematically affecting this planet, by means of attacking the human heart. In both behaviour and language that is meaningless to the soul. Stay on heart if you wish to release yourself from this darkness coiling up your lower centers with the intent of taking over the source.

🤟😔🤟