Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Weirdest thing you've done so far today?

twiia

I don't know if this thread exists yet. What is the weirdest thing you've done so far today?

For me, that would be putting a knife inside my room near the door...

Weirdest thing compared to a normal day for me, or a normal day for a normal person?

Weirdest thing you've done so far today, for you whether youre weird or not.

I just spent over an hour (maybe even more than that) playing a 4 player game of Scrabble with myself, taking notes the entire time regarding scores and words played and tiles used, just so I can incorporate it into my next story. 

Well I couldn't sleep so I spent my time writing down ideas for my ships and comics, then I ended up watching some Looney Tunes and now I'm just writing fanfiction of rare OTPs.  My writing is meh and kinda bleh, but I like to get my ideas out anyway~  Practice makes perfect.

• Brohoof 2

The weirdest thing that i did today was try to stuff 2 big cupcakes i my mouth and then eat them

OMG... Why not eat them one by one???

I drew a picture of 2 marshmallows trying to eat each other. :lol: so weird.

wow... that would definitely be a sticky situation.

I once took two m&ms held them together between my thumb and my forefinger and then squeezed. One cracked and the other didn't. I ate the cracked one, proclaimed the un-cracked one as the winner and then ate that too.

I still don't why why I did what I did.

• Brohoof 1

Taking one the prompts I made up and drawing and writing one-shots for rare OTPs.

And then while typing this I realized that I've never talked about those rare OTPs.

It's 6:32 here and I haven't done anything really weird yet :c

(edited)

Singing 'I just can't wait to have wings' while working on art requests. Seriously that songs' been on my mind for several days.

Edited by Fire Twii