Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

continuity in mlp (possible petition and Collab with hasbro?)

Evil Pink One

let's talk about continuity, fixing it, what's wrong with it stuff like that.

should we make a petition for hasbro to fix it? or should we the fans fix it?

should we make a collaboration with hasbro? at least this way we can help and protect the mlp community and the franchise in one go.

@Splashee @Ocean Breeze

both gens. because gen 4 and 5 is connected. so if we are talking of continuity of gen 4, gen 5 is affected and vice versa.

and yes gen 4 is done but the continuity is kinda messed up. the final episode of gen4, hasn't really tackled all the fans and questions left from this series answered. like is Equestria girls cannon? it seems gen 5 says it "IS."

which answered one of the most debated topic. thanks to gen 5.

which also... this topic would tackle Equestria girls...

so this is gen 4 and gen 5 and Equestria girls continuity problem/ fixing.

9 minutes ago, Kujamih said:

@Splashee @Ocean Breeze

both gens. because gen 4 and 5 is connected. so if we are talking of continuity of gen 4, gen 5 is affected and vice versa.

and yes gen 4 is done but the continuity is kinda messed up. the final episode of gen4, hasn't really tackled all the fans and questions left from this series answered. like is Equestria girls cannon? it seems gen 5 says it "IS."

which answered one of the most debated topic. thanks to gen 5.

which also... this topic would tackle Equestria girls...

so this is gen 4 and gen 5 and Equestria girls continuity problem/ fixing.

heck if hasbro wills it maybe the other gen are connected as well... who knows.... that's why I'm curious on others thoughts about it.

• Brohoof 1

@Kujamih

Moved the thread to Sugarcube Corner where most MLP discussion goes.

I have heard of petitions before. I don't think they will work with Hasbro. I hope that G5 can heal itself when the TV-series comes out. If not, then a lot of fans will probably be upset.

Fans do have great influence over a product. It took G4 until Season 5 for the staff to fully give back to the fans, and I think that most of the staff for G5 remembers how much the ponies mean to us fans.
For the Sonic fans, it took almost 30 years. But it does happen because internet and social media are harsh places! One rumor or leak, and it gets out of hand fast.

Even if they would listen, speaking hypothetically, I do not think enough people in the fandom would be able to agree on exactly how the continuity should be fixed/"fixed". I also feel they've already made their mind up with a lot of plans for G5 already. 

• Brohoof 1