Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Izzy Would Have Originally Been Bullied by Goths and a Possible Descendant of Tempest Shadow

Misty Shadow

I'll never get tired of marveling at just how much content was cut from this movie. 

https://www.equestriadaily.com/2022/01/izzy-had-bullies-in-early-scripts-of-my.html

This bit didn't interest me too much at first, even as I would've liked to have seen Izzy react positively to ponies trying to get to her, until I saw that one of the ponies bore an uncanny resemblance to Tempest Shadow. 

AVvXsEhKHFYRLwtluw_TZpir998HPC7ma1_EWM9-

Oh, who am I kidding. Everyone knows I would've also loved goth ponies being a thing in G5. But just the prospect of Tempest Shadow having a descendant is even cooler. :Tempest:

7 minutes ago, CloudMistDragon said:

I'll never get tired of marveling at just how much content was cut from this movie. 

https://www.equestriadaily.com/2022/01/izzy-had-bullies-in-early-scripts-of-my.html

This bit didn't interest me too much at first, even as I would've liked to have seen Izzy react positively to ponies trying to get to her, until I saw that one of the ponies bore an uncanny resemblance to Tempest Shadow. 

AVvXsEhKHFYRLwtluw_TZpir998HPC7ma1_EWM9-

Oh, who am I kidding. Everyone knows I would've also loved goth ponies being a thing in G5. But just the prospect of Tempest Shadow having a descendant is even cooler. :Tempest:

I knew it!

Go figure. The Goths were the only group in school who never gave me any crap and treated me like a human being, in spite of me not being one of them.

Noy buying it. But I think they're wrong. Clearly these ponies were Vampires. That explains the state we find the unicorns in. They're obviously missing a few pints of blood. 

I would have hated Izzy getting bullied, but I would have liked the idea of a descendant of Tempest being in the movie. I like the idea of a descendant of any G4 character being in the movie or the upcoming show.

• Brohoof 1

Between this, the "Storm Heist" clip, and the many other unreleased movie concepts that have shown, it's like there was an entire movie's worth of concepts that were cut out or changed. It really makes you wonder what an alternate version of this movie would've been like, and whether it would've ended up being better or worse than the final cut. I don't even dislike G5 movie, but The unreleased "Storm Heist" scene alone is cooler to me than almost any scene in the final cut. As for the bully concept, this doesn't interest me as much as that clip did, but it does make me wonder how these characters would've affected the plot, and if they could be potential characters for the series.