Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Official Pipp Petals ASMR

eventyraren

Heya! I edited your topic to give it a little bit more of a basis for discussion. Try to not just post links and just let people rely on the title. We always wanna hear what the OP thinks about what they've found!

Anyway, I'm always looking forward to ASMR stuff. It's really relaxing to hear your favorite ponies interact with you as if they were right there. I remember when I couldn't sleep that I had to use a Rarity ASMR vid to help me fall asleep again. I can't wait until for more ASMR stuff from other characters.

EDIT: Annnnd of course they put it behind a stupid paywall...they don't even let you preview it... 

EDIT 2: It's actually on YouTube...but I won't link it for reasons...

4 hours ago, CloudMistDragon said:

Strange how the one who's on her phone all the time, with all those distractions, is the first pony they have giving us ASMR. :dash:

Is it really though? I don't think it's that surprising since she's a social media star and that she'd follow online trends... if ASMR actually became a trend in Zephyr Heights, that is

17 hours ago, Reality Check said:

Is it really though? I don't think it's that surprising since she's a social media star and that she'd follow online trends... if ASMR actually became a trend in Zephyr Heights, that is

I just don't naturally associate pop singers on social media with that kind of thing. :nom:

Tried a little bit of it; feels less like ASMR and more like Pipp speaking softly to yah.

C'mon gimme more of best G5 pone. D:

Huh. Was short on time, so I only got to listen to half, but it's sorta nice. Pipp was very underused in the movie, so eh, I'll take it.

• Brohoof 1

While I'm surprised that we are getting an official ASMR for My Little Pony of all franchises, having it tied to Pipp at least makes sense given her whole social media influencer thing going on.  And to be perfectly honest, I think this is just the beginning.  With how big of a role technology and even things like social media play in kids lives nowadays, I have a feeling Hasbro will want to tap into it and thus we will see more multimedia interactivity like this in G5.  I mean with having a main character that is a popular social media influencer from a marketing standpoint it would be a wasted opportunity to not at least try to do so in my opinion.  I mean this kinda stuff just writes itself.

• Brohoof 1