Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What if ponies also live on other planets?

Plonkett

Do you think it's possible that there are ponies outside the world of Equestria who live on other planets? What could have happened is that that after the equestrian pony tribes started getting along, many of them went through portals to live on other planets so they can expand pony civilization. Each planet the ponies live on can have their own races residing in them. Would be kinda like how fantasy universes like Dungeons & Dragons and Cosmere have humans living on multiple planets.

• Brohoof 1

17 minutes ago, vgmaster9 said:

Do you think it's possible that there are ponies outside the world of Equestria who live on other planets? What could have happened is that that after the equestrian pony tribes started getting along, many of them went through portals to live on other planets so they can expand pony civilization. Each planet the ponies live on can have their own races residing in them. Would be kinda like how fantasy universes like Dungeons & Dragons and Cosmere have humans living on multiple planets.

Very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very unlikely if you ask me.

I wont get into details about my personal beliefs but I will say that I highly disbelieve in aliens on other planets

In Season 5 Episode 21, "Scare Master", we see Dash in a space suit, which at the very minimum shows that Equestrian Society has an interest in extraplanetary exploration.

Given how generally speciest ponies are, amd the frequency in which they find themselves under attack, I don't think there were many before Twilight who've gone out of their way to spread friendship.

• Brohoof 1