Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello there!

Monopoly

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

Google search

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I started watching back in 2012 due to my sister recording episodes and watching them after school. I didn’t really have much to do at the time, so I watched them with her and I’ve been hooked ever since.

Hello! I’m Monopoly, and I love ponies, and have done for quite a while! I’ve known about the fandom for years, but I’ve never thought of interacting with it until now. Better late than never, I suppose! I’ve very recently started collecting MLP merchandise as well - I’ve got 11 brushables and the Build-a-Bear Starlight at the moment.

I’ve mainly come here just to make friends and have fun!

• Brohoof 9

7 hours ago, Heasol said:

Hello, @Monopoly! *gasp* :pinkie: I'm also a collector and I love the ponies so much! I think we two would get along pretty well! :eager: And I'm sure you will make many, many friends here! Have a good time and lots of fun! :fluttershy:

Hello, @Heasol! Thank you for the kind words, it’s nice to meet a fellow collector. :)
Here’s how my collection looks at the moment. I’m hoping to accurately style all their manes eventually, but I’ve only got Lyra and Bon Bon done for now.

8DCCEA36-0CAF-4D4C-A0AF-B8C236287BCC.jpeg

• Brohoof 1

21 hours ago, Monopoly said:

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Pinkie Pie

Google search

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

I started watching back in 2012 due to my sister recording episodes and watching them after school. I didn’t really have much to do at the time, so I watched them with her and I’ve been hooked ever since.

Hello! I’m Monopoly, and I love ponies, and have done for quite a while! I’ve known about the fandom for years, but I’ve never thought of interacting with it until now. Better late than never, I suppose! I’ve very recently started collecting MLP merchandise as well - I’ve got 11 brushables and the Build-a-Bear Starlight at the moment.

Fellow pinkie pie worshiper I mean lover welcome!

On 2022-03-18 at 12:39 AM, Monopoly said:

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Pinkie Pie

Google search

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Well welcome you pinkie pie lover I am one too and I just came here today I've been watching the show since 2011 and personally I'm a fan of her too