Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A short, and awkward introduction! *Throws glitter*

PinkChiffon

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?

Google!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Netflix. Or is that too simple of an answer? A more in-depth answer would be that I decided to give the show a chance one evening while scrolling through Netflix and was delighted when I found out the brightly colored show about talking horses wasn't as shallow and completely two dimensional like most other kid shows airing at the time. 

Hi, there! I guess this is where I should write a bit about myself? This is the first time I've ever attempted to be a part of any community for MLP, so I am excited, but nervous to be here. I guess I'd qualify as a "pegasister", or is that a non-existent term these days? Again, I've really never entered any MLP fandom spaces before and have mostly enjoyed watching MLP centric creators from the sidelines, so if my terminology seems outdated, just bear with me! I promise I'm not that old. Lol 

The name's Love, unfortunately I have no real artistic abilities, so I have no cool OC to show off, but just imagine if Pinkie Pie and Rarity had a baby, and that would be pretty close. I'm a long-term lover of MLP, with G3 and G4 being my favorite generations, and I think that should just about wrap up my introduction, so yeah, thanks for having me on the forums!

• Brohoof 9

*is covered in glitter, but laughs and gleefully bounces around everywhere like Pinkie Pie* :laugh:

Hi, and welcome to MLP Forums! Nice to have you here, I hope you enjoy your first time in the MLP fandom!

So, what MLP centric creators do you like? I'd love to know, maybe I'll even learn about new creators that I haven't heard of before! :grin:

• Brohoof 1

hey and welco- *shakes glitter off snout* :P welcome to the forums!

A Pinkie-Rarity OC? That would be a fabulous white Surprise pinkie with coiffured mane and an elegant pointy medieval hat (a Hennin hat). A mixture of the below perhaps?

Rarity being fabulous

Spoiler

full.png

Fabulous Pinkie

Spoiler

06bc8403ac4485362d993ece8a5b9d3e.jpg

Surprise Pinkie

Spoiler

surprise_by_monochromaticbay-d4uo52k.png

Flutters wearing Hennin hat 

Spoiler

2413095.png