Photon Jet

Splatoon 3 World Premiere  

2 users have voted

1. 1. Which side are you on?

• Team Rock
    • Team Paper
    • Team Scissors

Hello everypony!

Boy, it's been so long since I last arrived here. I am excited for what's happening in a couple of days' time. Why? It's because the Splatoon 3 World Premiere will happen as we're getting very close to the release of the game. Seeing the all-new Salmon Run Next Wave, the campaign, the table turf battle along with all new and returning stages, paint weapons and best of all, Deep Cut. The game's gonna be so awesome! All that waiting for the game to be shown in full detail was worth it. Not only that, the Splatfests are back!

Why is why I made this thread to ask you a question. If you're taking part in the Splatfest, which team out of the three will you pick?

Will you pick the hard-hitting Team Rock approved by Maud? Will you pick Team Paper that unfolds whatever it has in store? Or will you pick Team Scissors which cuts oppositions down to size?

Whichever team you pick, I wish you the very best of luck. No matter what happens, the most important thing is to have a fun time. That's what these events are made for.

May you give it your all in the Splatoon 3 World Premiere Splatfest! Until then, have a nice day and staaaaaaaaaaaaaay FRESH! ;)

Edited by Photon Jet