Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where did you play when you were small?

Reecejackox

There was a playground as part of an apartment I lived in as a child, and it had a sandbox I liked. And when I got a little older, my brother and I used to go to an undeveloped street nearby (no houses, just open fields) and would bash the windows out of old cars people used to abandon there. Dumb, but diverting.

Used to pretend to be wizards and paladins in the woods behind my old house, using sticks as weapons to fight my brother and our friends lol that or at my childhood friends grand parents house, pretty open neighborhood tho it was cool

Besides my bedroom, there used to be a field out the back of my house. People would use it for fly-tipping up until they built a load of hourses on it. So any abandoned sofas, other furniture amd junk were free toys for us to play around on and to use to build bases out of. Plus the occasional mystery box and random kitchen knife. Also, there used to be an abandoned car at the end of the road that everyone used to play on. Would have to run away when the bigger kids came along though. Then there was the abandoned house and a nearby building site which was always empty. There was also a really steep pavement that we used to use a Luge track with a skateboard. Plenty of traffic at the bottom too, so you had to try and stop before reaching the road.

Then we moved to the other side of the gas works and there wasn't really any interesting places to have adventures.