Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Results (Donations and Drawing)

Jeric

Thank you all for attending. I know that some of you were exhausted and such. So to recap .... 

Effective at close of the charity we received $2500 CAD to donate to BC Children's Hospital. Thank you to all who participated on and off staff and to all those that donated their time and money and energy. Can't wait for next year 

Here is the list of individuals that won. PM me you address. If you don't want to receive the prize you can have be draw a new winner. If you won a digital prize please claim in within a week :)

Trixie Statue - @Hugs Silkalot

Future Twilight statue - @Fhaolan

MLP G5 Issue 1 IDW comic  graded 9.8 by CGC - @Princess Silky

Hasbro MLP G1 Optimus Prime - @Dynamo Pad

OC On banner for one week - @Rikifive and @Diane Velvet

Name change a staffer - @FlitterFlutter, @TheRockARooster, @Tom Gallagher , @The Leafeon Pinkeh

Reaction Theme - @Lilith

Emoticon - @Thrashman

• Brohoof 3

• The topic was featured
  • The topic was pinned

Oh snap. I actually forgot one of the prizes! I’ll run this one with again and post the video with everyone’s name added. It’s a free Cameo from Andrea Libman. She actually donated this herself. 

• Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, Jeric said:

Oh snap. I actually forgot one of the prizes! I’ll run this one with again and post the video with everyone’s name added. It’s a free Cameo from Andrea Libman. She actually donated this herself. 

holy hoof D: that's an amazing prize too! 

can I win prizes? :P I don't even know. but I reeeally want this prize :3

• The topic was unfeatured
  • The topic was unpinned
  • The topic was locked