Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So I stumble my way out of the Everfree, right?

thundermoonbear

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

I googled around nad this was the first result, giving it a try to see if the pones here can help me with finding answers to some old questions.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Full disclosure, I was a bully back in the day when a member of my boy scout troop essentially dared me to watch MLP (he said the entire first season was on YouTube) and offered that if I didn't like it I could punch him in the face. But, if I did like it, he wanted to know my thoughts. I watched the series premiere, and was really surprised by how this show about pastel colored pones had meaningful stories and empathetic characters. It actually helped me change how I was looking at the world for the better and, while I love Discord as a character, I learned that the magic of friendship is more meaningful. Granted, the world we live in is far from fair or kind, but I firmly hold that it's our abilities to spread the lessons we learn with mercy, compassion and love that makes this life worth living.

Good morning, everypony!

It's like 4:30 A.M. on the east coast right now, I have plugged up sinuses and a fever, and I still can't find the names of some old MLP songs that have long since been removed from YouTube. I'm a fanfic writer and an audiophile. I'm mostly starting this account so I can hopefully reach out to better connected folks who know things that I don't. That being said, I haven't talked to any other fans in a long while (apparently harder to find than I thought in person) so I'm happy to talk about all kinds of stuff.

• Brohoof 5

• 2 weeks later...