Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What's up with Equestria.tv being down for so long?

CaffeinatedPony

I've moved this thread to 'site questions' category! :coco:

Well, Equestria.TV was an old project of Poniverse but with technology having the same exact tools to provide pony content, it didn't seem very necessary. The EquestriaTV team MAY return but you have to bear in mind there are real people working their pony tails off to make these things function in the background and they do it strictly from the goodness of their hearts and not because they're being paid. So, there's no real rush to bring it back when we have other resources.

It's always lovely to see people like you still interested in such services, however. <3 

• 2 months later...

Not to hijack this thread for EQ.TV nostalgia, but man, nothing could ever beat Movie Night on the old EQ.TV. I absolutely understand and respect that the Poniverse is entirely run by volunteers, and that EQ.TV had been basically vacant since pony’s new format didn’t lend itself well to episode streams, but I would love to see something similar come along in the future. Get a bunch of pony fans together for another movie night on any platform, and I am in! :kirin: