Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Jolly cooperation (Dark Souls and Soulsborne games))

Hadrien

Well, well... After getting cursed twice on my way to Quelaag, I finally got my revenge!!! I have to say, summoning NPCs makes a huge difference; it is also more fun --and chaotic, hehe. Sen's Fortress: done! Anor Londo: done!! Now, because I want to share my adventure with you all, I would like to ask: which great lord should I defeat first?

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Florana said:

Well, well... After getting cursed twice on my way to Quelaag, I finally got my revenge!!! I have to say, summoning NPCs makes a huge difference; it is also more fun --and chaotic, hehe. Sen's Fortress: done! Anor Londo: done!! Now, because I want to share my adventure with you all, I would like to ask: which great lord should I defeat first?

Daaaaaaamn, good job Florana. :sneer: Usually I do the Library since it's right next to Anor Londo. The catacombs are pretty fun too.

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Hadrien said:

Daaaaaaamn, good job Florana. :sneer: Usually I do the Library since it's right next to Anor Londo. The catacombs are pretty fun too.

Thank you!! The Duke's Archives have a pleasantly crystalline aesthetic, so my original character would like it, hehe. Oh, and I should really get a divine weapon for the catacombs. I wouldn't want to be unprepared for Pinwheel, right? :darling:

• Delighted Giggle 1

24 minutes ago, Florana said:

Oh, and I should really get a divine weapon for the catacombs. I wouldn't want to be unprepared for Pinwheel, right? :darling:

Poor Pinwheel, he didnt asked to be the easiest boss in the game :P

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, StrawberryMilk Simp said:

Compa... its cheaper on PC and wont be buying consoles from now on.

@Wolf of Shadows

Damn, already have it on console unfortunately. Maybe if I can get it for cheap on some third party reseller. I'll check.

• 3 weeks later...

I did it!! I beat my first Dark Souls!!! I have to say, I didn't find the second half of the game as challenging as the first one (we don't talk about Bed of Chaos though...). And even though I started using spears, as I would prefer in the human world, weapons that inflict bleed paired with a greatshield turned out to be my safest bet —my fight against Gwyn was the most intense and fun merry-go-round I've had in a long time. :mlp_yeehaa:

I do look forward to trying out different weapons, or perhaps even move onto Dark Souls 2!!

• Brohoof 1

YEAH ! CONGRATZ FLORANA ! DS1 is such a great game, glad you finished it. I always go Sword and Board in all my DS playthrough, never tried the spear myself. Either that or magic. DS3 magic and sword is awesome.

DS2 is a nightmare, you'll see hahahaha :mlp_smug:

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Florana said:

I did it!! I beat my first Dark Souls!!! I have to say, I didn't find the second half of the game as challenging as the first one (we don't talk about Bed of Chaos though...). And even though I started using spears, as I would prefer in the human world, weapons that inflict bleed paired with a greatshield turned out to be my safest bet —my fight against Gwyn was the most intense and fun merry-go-round I've had in a long time. :mlp_yeehaa:

I do look forward to trying out different weapons, or perhaps even move onto Dark Souls 2!!

Holy crap.... Noice!

I prefer elden ring though... I think its much easier? Or more like fair?

I played darksouls2 and 3 bloodborne, sekiro.... Didn't finish any 😢.

Hopefully finishes elden ring.

16 hours ago, StrawberryMilk Simp said:

Holy crap.... Noice!

I prefer elden ring though... I think its much easier? Or more like fair?

I played darksouls2 and 3 bloodborne, sekiro.... Didn't finish any 😢.

Hopefully finishes elden ring.

From the little I have seen from Elden Ring, it does have more mechanics to the player's disposal. If I had a potent computer/console, I wouldn't mind trying it out.

You've got this, @StrawberryMilk Simp!! You can finish it, I believe in you. :hug_day:

• Hugs 1

4 hours ago, Florana said:

From the little I have seen from Elden Ring, it does have more mechanics to the player's disposal. If I had a potent computer/console, I wouldn't mind trying it out.

You've got this, @StrawberryMilk Simp!! You can finish it, I believe in you. :hug_day:

Actually my experience in souls game made me too over prepared. XP

Or strength build just made me bonkers....

I just started playing Dark Souls 3 and I’ll be honest it’s kinda beating my ass. I think part of it is just unfamiliarity when compared to Elden Ring.

Y’all have any specific like early game tips? I chose the Pyromancer build to start and I’m just rolling with the default stuff for now since I haven’t really found anything better that I can actually use.

• Brohoof 2

31 minutes ago, Iforgotmybrain said:

I just started playing Dark Souls 3 and I’ll be honest it’s kinda beating my ass. I think part of it is just unfamiliarity when compared to Elden Ring.

Y’all have any specific like early game tips? I chose the Pyromancer build to start and I’m just rolling with the default stuff for now since I haven’t really found anything better that I can actually use.

Usually, I go with the Knight, because it has the "best" spread of early stats and gear, without locking you out of any specific build. If you have time to spare, grind the lothric knight on top of the wall until you get the Lothric Knight Sword (1h). It's the best weapon you dont have to invest a ton for it to be good. I actually finished the game with it, it's so good.

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 1

10 minutes ago, Hadrien said:

Usually, I go with the Knight, because it has the "best" spread of early stats and gear, without locking you out of any specific build. If you have time to spare, grind the lothric knight on top of the wall until you get the Lothric Knight Sword (1h). It's the best weapon you dont have to invest a ton for it to be good. I actually finished the game with it, it's so good.

If I keep struggling after getting the Lothric Sword I'll probably do another character and pick Knight. Thank you :)

• Brohoof 1

I will ask my significant other if he has any tips for Dark Souls 3. He's been a fan of the series for a couple of years now —and a pyromancer at heart, too—, so perhaps he too, can partake in jolly cooperation. :ooh:

• Brohoof 1
  • Excited 1

Having made it out of the first castle area now I’m having a ton more fun! I’m running with the Fallen Knight outfit which looks sick with the Lothric sword. I also rescued the pyromancer guy in Undead Settlement so I can experiment with different spells now.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Iforgotmybrain said:

Having made it out of the first castle area now I’m having a ton more fun! I’m running with the Fallen Knight outfit which looks sick with the Lothric sword. I also rescued the pyromancer guy in Undead Settlement so I can experiment with different spells now.

Fallen knight is my favorite armor in the game in terms of fashion hahaha.

Nice to know you like the sword :mlp_smug:

• smile 1