Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you still have a kid's soul?

marlyly

(edited)

I am absolutely a child at heart. Always have been and always will be. In fact, it would be more appropriate to ask if I have an adult's soul anywhere in me (and the answer would be NO). I've always lived by the axiom that you can be an adult your whole life but you can only be a child once. And as the years went on I realized that, in truth, you CAN be a child forever if you choose to be. Childhood doesn't have to fade away unless we let it. So don't let it! It's the most precious treasure we have.  :pinkie:  

Edited by Dreambiscuit
  • Brohoof 3

When I was in high school, I had a device that shoots a beam, this beam sucks the souls and you would have a bottle at the end, so then the soul that the beam sucks in will be contained inside a bottle. I was a huge soul collector, my device broke but I've been keeping these children's souls in those bottles for about 45 years now, and they've been up for display on my shelf for forever.

On a serious note, I kind of do, I kind of don't. I do enjoy plenty of childish things, like MLP, but I do enjoy a lot of things that normally only an adult would enjoy, like PAC-MAN and black & white films. Seriously, I watched the 1902 French film titled "A Trip to the Moon", and I didn't see their idea as stupid like the other people in my class, I saw it as artistic and imaginative, much less boring than what the moon is actually like, and I'm only a teenager. So I mostly have the personality of an adult, but there is a kid inside me.

(edited)

I do. I took it from a young goat that was suffering from a deadly disease and still fighting for its life. A single swipe with my reaper's scythe and I have its soul. And it's still here waiting for me to take it to the afterlife.

Jokes aside, I'm sure I still have my inner child. I still like cartoons such as MLP and big budget platformers such as Ratchet & Clank and Kirby. And for the picture, I thought it was Indiana Jones' hat or a lump of dirt the first time I saw it, and then I saw the dot on the right and think it's a snake that ate something big.

Edited by d^_^b

• 3 years later...
10 hours ago, Blivy said:

I am a kid in an adult body that occasionally has to act like an adult to keep a job and not go broke etc. :ButtercupLaugh:

This. I basically act like Stitch unless I'm working. I'm still playing NES and other classic consoles/games and don't find the new ones as much fun.

Yep I kidnapped kids and eat their souls for breakfast. Not sure if anyone have hear of this phase before "freckles for every soul", well it's true. :bedeyes: It also help maintain my youth.

• 2 months later...