Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Did you like going to the doctor as a kid?

Mesme Rize

Pretty much indifferent about...except without a warning when your doctor asks you to take off your pants. 

Me as a kid

giphy.gif

Aftermath

giphy.gif

Man parent should warn their kids about physical checkup. 

Can we all just agree that general checkups as kids for school sucked, mainly the part where the doctor has to mess with your genitals etc. That always just made me uneasy and fairly uncomfortable as a child.... :pistachio:

• Brohoof 1

• 8 months later...

I overgrew my fear of injections when I was 10 and after that it wasn't that bad. Sometimes doctors had to inspect my body fully and it felt like a massage, I loved that

10 hours ago, Vefka said:

I overgrew my fear of injections when I was 10 and after that it wasn't that bad. Sometimes doctors had to inspect my body fully and it felt like a massage, I loved that

I can’t even look at injections, real or fake (like on TV). For whatever reason, I made myself look at one done on an animal once and that’s all I could think about for a while 😖

I didn’t mind it so long as I didn’t have to get a shot. 

I remember once my mom told me I wouldn’t have to get a shot, but then it turned out I’d have to.   I ran under the desk in the room, and they had to drag me out from under it kicking and screaming. 

I’m no longer afraid of getting shots these days though. 

• 1 year later...

I hate having to go to the doctor as an adult :mlp_laugh: But you gotta do what you gotta do to stay alive.

I do like my chiropractor, though.  Chill dude!

Edited by Dita Bear

• 1 month later...

I don’t like going to the doctor now

For different reasons though

As a kid it was fear of needles

As an adult its fear of doctor bills

Edited by Clawdeen

I didn't like it, but I didn't hate it either. I've had to take blood tests pretty regularly since I was 8, so needles were never really a big issue for me.

• Brohoof 1