Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Do you get along with kids?

Moon Sugar

Of course it would depend on the behavior of the kids, but I do tolerate them and I would really enjoy their company if they're around me.

I would never choose to have kids of my own though.

kids are always adorable. even babies. i dont interact with them that much (hopefully ill meet more of these someday)

lol.

when I read "always adorable", I had time to think "do you actually spend much time with kids?" before I read your second sentence!

As much as I love kids, I also have spent enough time to see the darker side as well as the adorable side!  

I tend to think of kids more as "pre-adults" than kids.  they have some maturing to do, but they are very observant, and great learners. 

I don't particularly like children, but I think I can get along with them okay. I don't like being around babies or toddlers. I feel awkward with babies though because I'm not sure what to do with them. Do I just talk to them even though they can't talk back? Because I feel a little nutty having a one-sided conversation.

Toddlers are unfun because tantrums and then you have to explain things to them like please don't kick small animals. Because apparently they just don't know these thing which sometimes makes it seem like they're complete psychopaths.

lol.

when I read "always adorable", I had time to think "do you actually spend much time with kids?" before I read your second sentence!

As much as I love kids, I also have spent enough time to see the darker side as well as the adorable side!

I tend to think of kids more as "pre-adults" than kids. they have some maturing to do, but they are very observant, and great learners.

according to my point of view they seemed like cute innocent creatures but its hilarious how you said "pre-adults". even if we were kids. we had to grow a lot like they do :lol:

I'm friendly and kind with kids, but it does depend on how they act.

Whenever I interact with my little cousin or someone else much younger than me, I try my best to listen to them and that they don't have to be intimidated with someone older than them.

• 3 weeks later...

Judging by the fact that I have 3 younger siblings that are annoying...no. But if it's a cute adorable kid/baby I would get along with them just fine.

Kind of. My amateur ability to draw and play the guitar bodes well for me when I tried babysitting (I have drawn Elsa so many times I can practically do it by memory). Though there were still some kids that have acted like brats. I can't get along with those kinds of children.

I love kids. I'm trying to have one too. Kids always seem to want to talk with me. Today this adorable little boy came right up to me in the grocery store, and showed me the very important item he had. He was so proud of the empty envelope someone gave him. It was so cute!

Despite basically being a kid at heart myself, I surprisingly don't get along with them well at all. Mostly because I am just not sure how to react or what to say. There just doesn't ever seem to be a connection. So take my usual social awkwardness and take away any possible connection I could have to said person and bingo.

This is one of my 'things'. Ever since I was a teenager, kids and babies seem to form connections with me. I get along excellently with children, and 95% of the time with my own. ;)

• Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...