So Lyra, what are your views on humanity as a whole? Our society is very different from yours, and we tend to sometimes be violent creatures.

The majority of us also eat meat, which would probably look weird (Or even horrifying) to a 100% Vegetarian society. We also have quite the checkered past that most of us are pretty ashamed of....

• Brohoof 1

msg-383-0-61480300-1341994557.gif

Signature by Klopp Wonka

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Officially taking Art Requests!: http://mlpforums.com/topic/65291-im-pretty-bored-taking-art-requests-3/

(edited)

(I had kinda of a boring day here at Ponyville....like...literally nothing to do in the summer. BB and I haven't planned what were doing for a vacation yet, but we're still thinking about it. Right now I just randomly decided to go on my trusty laptop. My hooves ache a bit from all that lyre-playing. But man, I oughta get some rest. O_o)

Thanks Lyra! Hopefully, I could see him again in the near future. Could you tell Bon Bon I said hi? :D

I sure hope so! And of course I'll tell her that you said hi....when everypony's up hehe... :3 Honestly, I don't know why I'm up now. Just happened to be addicted to this kind of stuff....I guess you can say the same for you humans. Anyways, I'll let her know. And hopefully it'll help me on my quest to let them all know that humans DO exist....hehehehehe......

So Lyra, what are your views on humanity as a whole? Our society is very different from yours, and we tend to sometimes be violent creatures.

The majority of us also eat meat, which would probably look weird (Or even horrifying) to a 100% Vegetarian society. We also have quite the checkered past that most of us are pretty ashamed of....

Humanity? If you're talking about all that “humane” stuff-thingies, I haven't dwelled into that area yet. But I heard it's pretty deep stuff. O_o As far as I can say now, it looks pretty organized and happy....right...?

Anyways, not sure what I can say about food. We do tend to have a major habit of eating mostly vegetarian foods, as well as baked and other desserts on occasion. Wouldn't want everypony stuffing everything they find on the ground into their mouths and acting as if they can dige.....actually, let's not go there. 8|

What do you mean by “quite the checkered past?” You guys have board games over there too, right? Does Checkers have a major input in the history of mankind?!

Edited by NASCARFAN160
  • Brohoof 1

35be43d3544e00464ab762328fec3924_zpsd620432b.jpg

My journey in the fandom started on April 5, 2012. I joined here on April 24, 2012. Where that journey is headed now, who knows...

(edited)

What do you mean by “quite the checkered past?” You guys have board games over there too, right? Does Checkers have a major input in the history of mankind?!

Sure we got board games :D Pretty fun ones too. Nah, but we humans have made some pretty awful mistakes in the past. Senseless wars, hate, oppression, and just acts of cruelty.

I envy you guys over in Equestria Lyra, sometimes I wonder why we can't just focus on love and tolerance :(

Screw it, I'm moving to Ponyville, seems nicer over there. I could also prove to the other ponies that your not crazy and we do really exist xD

Edited by Eljordo
  • Brohoof 1

Signature by Klopp Wonka

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Officially taking Art Requests!: http://mlpforums.com/topic/65291-im-pretty-bored-taking-art-requests-3/

Sure we got board games :D Pretty fun ones too. Nah, but we humans have made some pretty awful mistakes in the past. Senseless wars, hate, oppression, and just acts of cruelty.

I envy you guys over in Equestria Lyra, sometimes I wonder why we can't just focus on love and tolerance :(

Screw it, I'm moving to Ponyville, seems nicer over there. I could also prove to the other ponies that your not crazy and we do really exist xD

You mean like....wars...? That's something that we rarely speak of, because in our world, we haven't had one for tons of years, though under the trusty reign of our reliable princess Celestia, we surely won't be under any threat or conflict anytime soon. We've most likely seen the end of those nasty changelings.

But anyways, back to you, has your planet has been under any kind of war? We are a very peaceful land powered by friendship (not just Ponyvile, but that's usually the capital of happiness in Equestria, if you will.), so we our current generation isn't really familiar with this kind of stuff. I hear it's harsh.

And if I do ever see you in our universe, please, PLEASE don't forget to drop by and say hi! X)

• Brohoof 1

My journey in the fandom started on April 5, 2012. I joined here on April 24, 2012. Where that journey is headed now, who knows...

You mean like....wars...? That's something that we rarely speak of, because in our world, we haven't had one for tons of years, though under the trusty reign of our reliable princess Celestia, we surely won't be under any threat or conflict anytime soon. We've most likely seen the end of those nasty changelings.

But anyways, back to you, has your planet has been under any kind of war? We are a very peaceful land powered by friendship (not just Ponyvile, but that's usually the capital of happiness in Equestria, if you will.), so we our current generation isn't really familiar with this kind of stuff. I hear it's harsh.

And if I do ever see you in our universe, please, PLEASE don't forget to drop by and say hi! X)

Yeah, it can be pretty harsh business :( Our world has been at war constantly since the beginning of our race. It's almost impossible to list all the wars us humans have fought. They've always been for stupid things like land, power and religious ideals. It's calmed down a bit as of late, but our world is still a very violent place.

You guys are luck you have Celestia watching over Equestria, we aren't so lucky over here :(

And don't you worry, when I move to ponyville I'll be sure to stop by and say hi :) Maybe you can introduce me to Bon Bon aswell?

• Brohoof 2

Signature by Klopp Wonka

Yeah, it can be pretty harsh business :( Our world has been at war constantly since the beginning of our race. It's almost impossible to list all the wars us humans have fought. They've always been for stupid things like land, power and religious ideals. It's calmed down a bit as of late, but our world is still a very violent place.

You guys are luck you have Celestia watching over Equestria, we aren't so lucky over here :(

And don't you worry, when I move to ponyville I'll be sure to stop by and say hi :) Maybe you can introduce me to Bon Bon aswell?

Wow...that sounds pretty scary....and....just....I really don't know...how could some minds be that mislead into thinknig that's what they want...? I have to say it is weird talking about this, but I just have been learning so much over the course of these past couple years. That doesn't seem like a very amazing environment, but since you say it's calmed down, I assume for the most part it's peaceful. I hope your world's leader(s) can gather more intelligent minds in the future and learn to agree on similar ideas.

And of course I can introduce you to her, she's my best friend, and I don't see why she wouldn't welcome anypony from the beyonds! She might be a little surprised, though, at first. ;3

• Brohoof 1

Wow...that sounds pretty scary....and....just....I really don't know...how could some minds be that mislead into thinknig that's what they want...? I have to say it is weird talking about this, but I just have been learning so much over the course of these past couple years. That doesn't seem like a very amazing environment, but since you say it's calmed down, I assume for the most part it's peaceful. I hope your world's leader(s) can gather more intelligent minds in the future and learn to agree on similar ideas.

And of course I can introduce you to her, she's my best friend, and I don't see why she wouldn't welcome anypony from the beyonds! She might be a little surprised, though, at first. ;3

Yeah, I may turn some heads in ponyville, being the only human around xD I'm sure we'll become the best of friends :)

I hope I don't scare anypony :( I mean no harm

Signature by Klopp Wonka

(edited)

Can i have a hug?

OOF! Whoops....s....sorry about that, I think Bon Bon currently has me occupied at the moment.

Posted Image

Yeah, I may turn some heads in ponyville, being the only human around xD I'm sure we'll become the best of friends :)

I hope I don't scare anypony :( I mean no harm

I wouldn't be too scared. No doubt you'll be the talk of the town, though! It would be great! The first human in Equestria! Being a biped, though, I think they'd have to get used to having you around, first. And you sure are right, I am quite the friendly pony! ^-^

Edited by NASCARFAN160
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

OOF! Whoops....s....sorry about that, I think Bon Bon currently has me occupied at the moment.

Awwww i wanted a hug. :(

*Cries*

Edited by Mal (Starbolt)

Previously: Mal (Starbolt)
glaceon.gif

Eeveelutions:

@Eevee: Eevee     @Vaporeon: N-Harmonia        Ampharos       @FlareonDescant/Bard

@Espeon: Locked        @UmbreonLhee        @LeafeonFirebolt        @GlaceonMal        @SylveonDontDropThatDedenne

Awwww i wanted a hug. :(

*Cries*

Aw...c'mon, now, don't be like that! D: ....hmm....

*ahem*

Excuse me, BB, can ya let go for just a sec? I have to go back to my room, I uh...I forgot something!

*charges into room, locks door*

Youp, that should keep her waiting....for a while anyways. Well, now, how ’bout that hug? :3 C’mere! *reaches out hooves*

• Brohoof 1

I wouldn't be too scared. No doubt you'll be the talk of the town, though! It would be great! The first human in Equestria! Being a biped, though, I think they'd have to get used to having you around, first. And you sure are right, I am quite the friendly pony! ^-^

Also, out of curiosity, how tall is the average pony in equestria? I happen to be 5'11.... That's around average human height. Would I be towering over you ponies? Do I finally get to be the tall one?! :D

Signature by Klopp Wonka

(edited)

YAY! *Hugs*

*hugs back* X3 See, doesn't that feel better, now? :]

Also, out of curiosity, how tall is the average pony in equestria? I happen to be 5'11.... That's around average human height. Would I be towering over you ponies? Do I finally get to be the tall one?! :D

The average colt or filly is about 2 feet, and the average mare or stallion is about 4’5. Celstia is the tallest of us all, at about a whopping 9 feet! That's probably the only threat you'll find over here, hehe. ^-^

Edited by NASCARFAN160
  • Brohoof 3

The average colt or filly is about 2 feet, and the average mare or stallion is about 4’5. Celstia is the tallest of us all, at about a whopping 9 feet! That's probably the only threat you'll find over here, hehe. ^-^

n....nine feet tall? :blink: I knew she was a goddess, but DAMN! Remind me never to get on her bad side

Signature by Klopp Wonka

(edited)

Lyra, wanna hang out sometime? You seem to be a friendly pony and I am new here in Ponyville :)

Of course! The more new friends the better! See, the one thing I wish I was overly-famous for besides my passion for humans, is my kindness. I don't really talk about it much, but I really love to make new friends! And welcome to Ponyville!

n....nine feet tall? :blink: I knew she was a goddess, but DAMN! Remind me never to get on her bad side

Oh, don't you worry you little head about her! ^-^ She's just about the nicest, gentlest, peacefulest princess ever! But....she is kinda powerful and brave, so she's really reliable, too. She'd do anything to protect our land. But I highly doubt anypony would want to try and threaten the place. >w<

Edited by NASCARFAN160
  • Brohoof 1

"If you arent doing anything could we go get some cupcakes at Sugarcube Corner?"

glaceon.gif

Eeveelutions:

@Eevee: Eevee     @Vaporeon: N-Harmonia        Ampharos       @FlareonDescant/Bard

@Espeon: Locked        @UmbreonLhee        @LeafeonFirebolt        @GlaceonMal        @SylveonDontDropThatDedenne

Of course! The more new friends the better! See, the one thing I wish I was overly-famous for besides my passion for humans, is my kindness. I don't really talk about it much, but I really love to make new friends! And welcome to Ponyville!

Thanks. I already feel more welcomed here than all the time I lived in Canterlot :)

What are your favorite locations in Ponyville?

d3CXl.gif

OC was made by Princess Ariona.

Give her some brohoofs here: http://mlpforums.com/topic/22162-so-you-want-a-pony/ ;)

Oh, don't you worry you little head about her! ^-^ She's just about the nicest, gentlest, peacefulest princess ever! But....she is kinda powerful and brave, so she's really reliable, too. She'd do anything to protect our land. But I highly doubt anypony would want to try and threaten the place. >w<

Oh good :) Still, I'd rather not end up on her bad side :S

So, what do you and Bon Bon do for fun around Ponyville?

Signature by Klopp Wonka

lyra, why did you say this? :(

Why do you not like hugs??? I wanna give you a hug... :blush:

Lyra hates hugs..... WHAT? D: :(

glaceon.gif

Eeveelutions:

(edited)

why do you sit like me when im in human form

Well, you see, ever since my interest sparked for other universes than just ours, I thought the best way to research that is to get some kind of multi-universal device, which I decided should be a laptop. So when I started using it, I found that the device somehow was able to connect to the Internet, not just ours, but mainly yours.

I was immediately intrigued by this new “human” race that I discovered, and wanted to learn more about them. Eventually, I wanted to actually start to be like them, and that's when I stumbled upon numerous pictures of humans sitting. I thought it looked very weird, but I wanted to do anything to express my new passion! And that's why and when I took on human-esque sitting. And I still do that occasionally today from time to time, just sometimes it's a bit hard to spot. ;3

Who of the Mane 6 do you know and like best?

It's a pretty good tie between Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, and Rarity. For one thing, we've known Twilight for a long time, even before she first moved to Ponyville (I was roaming adjacent areas at the time). She's a really smart pony, but usually she needed more time to herself with her books rather than her friends. Though, after she and the other 5 defeated Night Mare Moon, she's been a social butterfly ever since!

As for Pinkie Pie, she is without a doubt the most likeable, most nicest pony in all of Equestria. I'm not even kidding, she'll go out of her way by any means to make old friends happy and make new ones. Also, she throws the absolute BEST parties. They're all bunches of fun, and I wouldn't want to miss one for the world!!!

And as for Rarity, I can't say much. I do remember she made my bridesmaid dress for the wedding a couple months ago. I thought it was pretty. ^^ That mare really knows her fashion. Here's what it looked like.

Posted Image

Don't I look cute? .3.

"If you arent doing anything could we go get some cupcakes at Sugarcube Corner?"

Yeah, of course! I love that place! I like them apple cupcakes- they're strange, but they do taste good!

Thanks. I already feel more welcomed here than all the time I lived in Canterlot :)

What are your favorite locations in Ponyville?

Your welcome, any time! :3

As for my favorite locations, my one absolute favorite is Sugarcube Corner. Like I said before, the make the. Best. Snacks. In. Equestria! ^-^ Whether of you're looking for pies, cakes, cupcakes, cookies, heck, almost anything that can be eaten for dessert, that's the capital destination.

Oh good :) Still, I'd rather not end up on her bad side :S

So, what do you and Bon Bon do for fun around Ponyville?

We don't usually do much, we usually just take little walks around the town. I also have some video games at my house, but, like a good amount of other things, she doesn't approve of it. :<

lyra, why did you say this? :(

Why do you not like hugs??? I wanna give you a hug... :blush:

Lyra hates hugs..... WHAT? D:  :(

What...WHAT IS THIS SORCERY?! D:<

Hehe, in all seriousness, that's just one of them fancy “meme pictures“ I think you guys call it. That's one thing nopony knows about me, I'm quite nice and I love a little hug! ^-^

Edited by NASCARFAN160
  • Brohoof 2