Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What game made you rage quit?

Everfree

Have to add a few more games to the list.

F1 2010:

-You fight the whole race to get the lead, then a guy wins who didn't drive into the pits because of a bug

- Despite the wet track, AI drivers can drive dry lap times because they changed to Slicks while I struggle to keep my car on the track.

Haven't bought the 2011 game because of this awful bugs.

Almost every Beat 'em Up:

They all have that unfair opponents who annoy you

Rage quit? I've quit but I've haven't raged per say. Like in Dark Souls. When I die, I don't rage per say but I leave for a bit (like 3 minutes) and come back with a clear mind so I'll probably play better.

Well strike that I'm back to playing Skyrim, just couldn't stay away much longer.

I rage quit Tales of Graces f....After so many times battling on Fodra I almost went mad, see I'm a a lot of levels down from where I'm supposed to be and i'm at my last boss.

(edited)

BF3 again :(. I dunno what happened today. Yesterday, I only played for 2 TDM matches, yet I went 63-13 on Operation 925 with the AEK-971 in the first game and 23-2 on Operation Firestorm with the F2000 in the second. Today was AWFUL though. Mah aim was terrible for some reason, and I found myself having to reload before I could kill a guy simply because mah aim was awful today. I'm not sure what made me aim so horribly, but to say the least, it ruined the whole day for me :angry:

Edited by deadMansFINALstandingHand

• 3 weeks later...

I ragequitted on Wipeout HD. Let's face it, that one trophy, the oh-so impossible to Beat Zico trophy, is impractical AND a complete waste of time. Why didn't Studio Liverpool just increase the time so it'll be easier than impossible?! I tried to beat the 30.82, yet I still get 30.97 seconds with no signs of improvement after 60+ laps, until I decided that the trophy's as good as useless when it comes to trying and failing to beat the absolutely impossible time. It's simply not worth it, in my honest opinion. http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

Recently I played through FF6 for the first time, and loved it to death. I've heard that demons would come after you if you slept in Doma Castle. So, after Cyan was obtained, I've headed straight towards there.

Now I'm stuck in that dream sequence because I cannot defeat the three demon kiddies. Partially because of my currently terrible team, under leveled status and the lack of relics against petrify and reflect.

For anyone who can help me, is there a way to get out? xD Some kind of technique to defeat them, you know?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

We all love games, whether it be on the consoles or on PC. However, there are some games that make you wana either throw your controller or end up going in a massive fits of rage because you end up being killed all the time or end up failing impossible missions one too many times. Although this thread is similar to this one right here, this thread is pretty much about what games make you rage a them, but still refuse to back down. Here are some games that made me rage:

Call of Duty: Black Ops - The three levels, Executive Order, SOG, and Rebirth, all on Veteran mode, always got me pissed off after dying one too many times, as my allies were being useless and want me to take them out for me, in which I end up getting killed in three shots, I mean really now. http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png I eventually passed the three levels, thanks to the walkthroughs (yes, I watched the walkthroughs because getting shot down too many times AND enemies spawning infinitely literally pised me the buck off).

Call of Duty Classic - Even though it's also a CoD game, I ragequitted a couple of times because of that ONE level that forces me to go on a suicide mission (me against relentless enemy soldiers) AND being shot to death with only 3 or, worse, 2 shots before being dead. Also, why add a game with NO HEALTH PACKS (mainly Veteran mode)?! How am I supposed to fend off the soldiers with 100% accuracy (who almost never miss their shot), especially when enemies appear out of BUCKING nowhere and shoot me dad before I would even take cover, I mean seriously?! I know its an old game, but the game does have 38 trophies, one of the reasons why I ned to earn them all, just to get it out of the way. That is, if the game could have health packs for Veteran mode, I mean seriously.

Edited by Jon the VGNerd

I still remember Silver Surfer for the NES.

Never again.

AVGN proved that game's fustrating-ness.

From what I've seen, these games are pretty-rage worthy

Super Meat Boy

I Wanna Be the Guy

Bloody Trapland (As seen by Nova and Sp00n)

Binding of Isaac (Maybe)

And none other than.....

CoD 6-8 Multiplayer :lol: (I can say from experience)

There was this "boss" on Metroid Prime 2: Echoes that was just too much for me. It's this thing that you have to defeat while you are in the ball mode and from what I remember it was just very tedious and you had to have so much patience. I guess I did not have the patience, because I would just die over and over again.

I rage quit that game, because of the boss. I couldn't do it. I don't think I've even touched that game ever since. Hehe I'm such a loser.

Sadly Fallout 3 :(

Im just bored with it and dont want to spend my time playing a game I dislike to put it simply

Halo Reach, it's full of grenade spammers and campers, especially on Sword base at the top of the elevator :3

I left Halo Reach and went back to playing Halo 3 :D

Recently I played through FF6 for the first time, and loved it to death. I've heard that demons would come after you if you slept in Doma Castle. So, after Cyan was obtained, I've headed straight towards there.

Now I'm stuck in that dream sequence because I cannot defeat the three demon kiddies. Partially because of my currently terrible team, under leveled status and the lack of relics against petrify and reflect.

For anyone who can help me, is there a way to get out? xD Some kind of technique to defeat them, you know?

First time I played through this I got to that part and had to restart because I got stuck xp one of the demon kids revives his buddies constantly so you have to kill him first, and the other two in any order but I think one runs away if you kill the other two first, not sure which one =/

However that's not the hard part, it is the boss after those guys that is terrible. If you don't have A LOT of phoenix downs and have your party decked out with some strong ice magic, you might be out of luck :( sorry to break it to ya.

Anyways on topic, Mario Kart Wii on single player. I've never wanted to throw my controller around so much at a game before. Even after I took breaks of months before attempting it again, I still could never play it for more than an hour till I tore my hair out.