Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

diablo 3 rarity banner

Scarfy HOOVES

This makes me want to get Diablo 3. It does look good, and it reminds me of why I like rarity. Her colour scheme.

unlocking the unicorn sigil is probably the hardest thing in the entire game to do

Then I believe applause is in order. *claps*

One question, would you say it's worth £40?

(edited)

Mine is basicly the same, just with a pink unicorn and crossed staffs on purple to represent Twilight. How many times did you have to slap Izual around to get it?

If you liked Diablo 2, then yep definitely; there is an insane motivation to get just one more level to see what the new skills do.

If you were talking about the crest, I'd have to say no, but I'll lend you the item you need to get it for a warm meal ;)

Edited by Silverwisp the Bard

If you liked Diablo 2, then yep definitely; there is an isane motivation to get just one more level to see what the new skills do.

Then I'll see about getting it sometime in the future.

If you were talking about the crest,I'd have to say no, but I'll lend you the item you need to get it for a warm meal ;)

Kinda hard to give me it if I don't have the game yet. :)

Just PM me in case you get too frustrated with aquiring a certain Plan

I'm not quite sure what you mean, I presume that'll be something I need to get in game and is difficult to acquire. Anyway thanks for the offer of help.

Mine is basicly the same, just with a pink unicorn and crossed staffs on purple to represent Twilight. How many times did you have to slap Izual around to get it?

If you liked Diablo 2, then yep definitely; there is an isane motivation to get just one more level to see what the new skills do.

If you were talking about the crest,I'd have to say no, but I'll lend you the item you need to get it for a warm meal ;)

it took my forever to get the plans to drop and i mean forever getting the plans and the gem where the hardest for me.

also oh yeah the game is defiantly worth it if you into this style of games i strongly recommended it.

(edited)

lol i was unware of how popular this would be. Maybe ill make one for each character and upload them stay tuned i guess cuz more will certainly come

post-5277-0-29954500-1339710996_thumb.jpg twilight banner attempt...looks liek crap its hard to see mostly cuz the background is to bright

Edited by Scarfy HOOVES