staff Staffer Of The Week: Reverie River! /)

Ice Princess Silky <3

And the kirin winner of the week is...
image.png
(image credit here. )

Reverie River

image.png

ReverieRiver

Not much has been said about our RP staff because they tend to lurk in the background doing their thing. Building their worlds and making bonds through stories and adventures with both users and good friends alike!

Reverie River is the hidden Kirin in the woods who only emerges when a friendship is requested and made with a sincere desire to connect and make a friend to RP with.

If you like intriguing high stake plot lines! If you're looking for something a little more chill, feel free to ask, they can be open to that, too! 

This friend of MLPF has been with us through thick and thin and while shy and introverted they're true to their word and dependable when needed.

MLPF Legend: Legend has it that this user is actually a forest creature lurking in the woods that only emerges when they are most needed! 

Their involvement in staff: 
Creative and dependable. Any time an even involving RP emerges, they are there to be counted on to make the plot more interesting or make new friends should the friend be true of heart.

Their OC, Emerald Sage, is a green scaled, earthy colored coat kirin. Extra curly aurburn colored mane with sharp blue eyes... is as mysterious as they are! I wonder if I could surprise them with some gift sketches to help try to capture them. :ooh:

So, one big THANK YOU, to Riverie River! I've always loved your name, btw. It is so whimsical and imaginative. 

image.png
(thumbnail from A Kirin Tale Reprise)

Here's to Reverie River! Hip Hip -- HOORAY!

• Brohoof 4
  • Excited 4
  • Party! 5

Congratulations Reverie! You're awesome! :kirin:

• Hugs 1

At first I rejected the zero, but that was because I simply didn't understand it. Now I do.

RP staff didn't get nearly as much spotlight as they deserve, so I greet this with open hooves ;)

@ReverieRiver, thank you for all your contributions to our role-playing section. It is thanks to our RP staff and its dedication that it was able to blossom, allowing people to make meaningful stories and bond together. All those adventures and friendships that came from them are thanks to you.

Congratulations for becoming staffer Of The Week! :hug_day:

• Hugs 1

toovibrant-2.png

As one person I cannot change the world, but I can change the world of one person.

Art, profile picture and signature by one and only Silky <3

jeric_signaturMokeUP.jpg

Congratulations, @ReverieRiver!

You have truly earned it and very well deserved! :) 

Thank you for all of your hard work and all that you do in the RP team! I haven't role-played in a while, but I can recall the many adventures, as well as the many friendships that I and others have made through RP's. :coco:

Thank you and again and keep up the great work! :grin: