Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How famous is the user above you?

Apple      Bloom

8/10

Not the powerhouse that you once were, but you are getting on the top again :')

u thought i would give to my fave apple pone fan an 8? you should shake your head and feel ashamed

10/10

• Brohoof 2

8/10

Not the powerhouse that you once were, but you are getting on the top again :')

... Actually, this pretty accurate. 10/10 is overrating me. I gotta be honest here. :smug:

Hovershy? Hmm.... 6.5/10. I've seen you around a bit, and being a Changeling means you have a decent history.

6/10 The name sounds familiar. Or maybe I only think it does. Never the less, I tend to see ya hangin' round these parts here at the forum games.

The reason most people here won't recognize me is for two reasons; 1, I've changed my username and avatar (though my profile page is still the same) and 2, because I mostly stuck around the RP section (but I haven't RPd here in forever...)

Oh, and 7/10 I know who you are, but I don't know much about you. Sorry... ^^;

1/10

Sorry, I don't know you. Mostly because I don't really interact the newer members all that often. Although, its understandable that you don't know me, because I haven't been on much this year. I mostly lurked around the RP section, anyway, so I'm not very famous to begin with.

Honestly, I doubt it. Your info on your page says that you joined this year, and I've been extremely inactive this year. I used to go by the name Ragestar, or RAGE, until I changed it to what it is currently. :P

So I honestly see no reason why I'd be familiar to you, unless your a big role player and you happened to be scrolling through some older RPs I was in. But if I am familiar to you, then cool! XD