Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Elements of Nature (Revival)

Finesthour

Good enough. I'm going to try re-creating the training room. Y'know, how if you use your mind you can turn the room into a completely different battle station?

yeah, what are you changing it too?

Good enough. I'm going to try re-creating the training room. Y'know, how if you use your mind you can turn the room into a completely different battle station?

Thats some high tech stuff qnd in the state im in at the moment I think it would be be better if I slept off the effects and posted tommorow so lets just say sky did what everyone else did and stuff night

Thats some high tech stuff qnd in the state im in at the moment I think it would be be better if I slept off the effects and posted tommorow so lets just say sky did what everyone else did and stuff night

Alright, that's cool.

yeah thats right, the RP died when we were attacking the fire guy or something

Something similar to that. But this is just training, so don't assume we'll be fighting there yet.

A bit of lazy cutting/pasting, but this should do.

Excuse the foolishness, but you mind telling me what a Windigo is Half-Note? I honestly don't know what it is.

Alright, that's cool.

Something similar to that. But this is just training, so don't assume we'll be fighting there yet.

A bit of lazy cutting/pasting, but this should do.

Excuse the foolishness, but you mind telling me what a Windigo is Half-Note? I honestly don't know what it is.

i think its like a big ice monster thing

google: https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&tok=ddoHORI-6_UMZPQ365ambw&cp=5&gs_id=i&xhr=t&q=wendigo&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&biw=1061&bih=694&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=uVH7T6_zMpKk8QSP4bj5Bg

Sadly I'm going to have to skip out on this RP because I'm going on vacation tomorrow. Too bad, I've been looking forward to this RP.

Sadly I'm going to have to skip out on this RP because I'm going on vacation tomorrow. Too bad, I've been looking forward to this RP.

That's disappointing. If you come back and the RP doesn't die, we'll be happy to accept you back. But you'll have to make an entrance by entering through the door. You know, three knocks then step back. :)

Winds turned back to a unicorn. "Easy as Pinkie Pie," he said.

You referring to me or Lockheart?

That's disappointing. If you come back and the RP doesn't die, we'll be happy to accept you back. But you'll have to make an entrance by entering through the door. You know, three knocks then step back. :)

You referring to me or Lockheart?

The golems.

Sorry i havent joined yet. Duty had called in other places. Can someone catch me up? how should i join in?

We just finished training against some mock enemies. Colt, or Skullbuster, right now is in the kitchen, so I guess you could joining by saying you were eating something or drinking.

We just finished training against some mock enemies. Colt, or Skullbuster, right now is in the kitchen, so I guess you could joining by saying you were eating something or drinking.

Alright thanks.

(edited)

God dangit. I don't seem to be able to stay awake. I guess I need to post some shit in this rp then, eh? Where should I start?

EDIT: You know what? Never mind that question. I'll just post starting off in the kitchen, before the sleep demons possess me once more.

Edited by SuperTheAwesome

yeah thats right, the RP died when we were attacking the fire guy or something

i remember

Don't remind me. Linguz left me in charge of the RP when he left, and I killed it :(

Man, he was an awesome dude. I wish he'd come back.