Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Beauty in Nature

Oddball

Do you enjoy the outdoors? Some say,"Ew! Nature!" I think that all my worries vanish as I admire this marvel of rock this breath taking spec in the ever growing universe this little place I call home. Alas! I cannot admire it to it's fullest for my neighborhood is a run down one, but in it's ruin I still find beauty.

What's your opinion on the outdoors?

• Brohoof 2

I like going outdoors and I get cabin fever at times when I haven't gone out of the house for awhile. It's always nice to get some fresh air after resting at home or being in class.

• Brohoof 1

where i live there is a lot of sea that i can see right outside of my window. its really scenic and beautiful, sometimes it helps me think. right behind my house there is a lake that i visit often as well. it helps me gather my thoughts sometimes and othertimes i just need to go there to be outside for a second. 

• Brohoof 1

where i live there is a lot of sea that i can see right outside of my window. its really scenic and beautiful, sometimes it helps me think. right behind my house there is a lake that i visit often as well. it helps me gather my thoughts sometimes and othertimes i just need to go there to be outside for a second. 

When I was younger I used to have lake behind the apartment I lived in it was amazing, but the snakes swimming in it made me run inside.

• Brohoof 1

o.0 i wouldn't go near that lake if it were filed with snakes. the one near my house is thankfully safe and i dont need to be daring doo to go visit it XD

the biggest threat there is the bunnies and some racoons although they leave me be when im out there.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

o.0 i wouldn't go near that lake if it were filed with snakes. the one near my house is thankfully safe and i dont need to be daring doo to go visit it XD

the biggest threat there is the bunnies and some racoons although they leave me be when im out there.

The closest thing to bunnies and racoons where I'm at is the stray dogs and the one turtle I found that I though was poisonous! XD

Don't ask about the turtle being poisonous... :I

Edited by Oddball

(edited)

I am moving far in the woods I mean (DEEP) in there like 1/2 hour drive to the McDonald's and when I see the the woods I am moving into... ... I Hate it...  there are bugs like every 2 feet and there are bores in this state (So I have to take my gun and sword) and on top of all that at night this place has LOTS of OWLS that live here and they hoot like every to minutes at night .. ... ... ... ... ...

But I Say its bad but in all that I kind of like the Woods.. ...

But here in the wood its vast and open place to be free and to do what every you want so I say it good place. 

... ... .. beats living here in the city where no one here likes us Bronys. 

PS; Living in the woods with all these animals both good and bad and I get to carry a Sword everyday makes you fell like an 24h adventurer every day.   

Edited by Platium Red Tail

(edited)

This is what nature looks like where I'm from

DiviDivi_54_990x660_201404231810.jpg

It's rocky and there are a lot of thorny plants including cacti. Goats and donkeys are the biggest animals around and there aren't many venomous animals around. Because most plants aside from cacti down grow over 8 feet, there's not much shelter from the sun and I like it that way. It just doesn't feel complete without the sun slowly burning me alive lol

Linked for absurd res.

Edited by SunBurn

I love nature! I go hiking with my dogs 4-5 times a week and I think I'd go stir crazy if kept away from the outdoors for too long. I need that little wilderness escape to clear my mind and recover emotionally from the stress of life.

I like taking hikes through the bush.  I like parks with colourful flower gardens.

I don't like rain, squishy mud, and puddles.  I also don't like bugs or spiders.

Since I live in Sweden there is quite alot of nature, Evrywhere :P And i love it :)

My favorite place in sweden is very far up north out on the taiga and the mountains :)

This guy ^

I'm from Denmark, so we're kinda in the same boat regarding nature. It's everywhere here, lol.  :yay:

christmas-2012-scandinavia-aurora.jpg

Nordlys is, however, the prettiest part about nature here.  :wub:

When I was younger, I never really appreciated nature. But now, after actually going out and looking, how I could I pass it up?

I am sooooo jealous of Lemon Stripe and Royce, though...

I love nature. Admittedly I don't get out and venture nature as much as I'd like to, but when I do it's always so much fun. Any time I get out of the house and go out for a relaxing stroll, I feel like kind of a different person. From the birds chirping to the breezes, I always feel pretty relaxed by all of it. I also like the little things that comes with from nature, from flowers to rain.

I've always thought about even going overseas so I can see what the nature there is like, because I've heard of many places that are gorgeous.  :wub:

https://youtu.be/vxc57RaAE8s

Although seriously, I love the outdoors. I've just never been able to see much exciting stuff where I am in the world :(

It would be awesome though to see an Aurora Borealis (or whatever it's called) or to go to a rainforest. Over here, the closest you get to nature is the Belfast Zoo...it sucks -_-

I do find nature to be quite beautiful... Visually. Especially during autumn and winter. I love nature more than ever when the skies are all grey, the trees bare, and the grass yellow.

But I'm extra sensitive to the elements now. There is a very small temperature range and overall condition of weather (cloudy, breezy) that I consider bearable to be outside in. And then for the majority of the year there are bugs and other creepy, gross things (like mushrooms) outside, and I freak out even walking in the grass.

I've come to the conclusion - Nature is beautiful - from a safe distance. xD

Yeah, I love it ^^. As long as it is not wet, I am all out for it ;). I love, however, when it is full of snow  :). I live in Iceland, so I got the perfect nature around me  :lol: