Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So, what is your natural enemy?

Rayalicious

My natural enemies are bees, thanks to my allergy to hay and pollen. Now I haven't been stung by a bee yet, but I've been told that it can be quite... disastrous if not lethal if it happened. Because of that, I was relieved and freed from joining the army (to which I'm highly grateful). Plus I hate how the bees move around me sometimes almost like they were curious about me.

My body is my natural enemy. I've been sick without reprieve for the last seven years. I'm tired of the constant headaches, and constantly stopped up sinuses (I have to have kleenex with me at all times) and sneezing.

People are sometimes afraid of me because they think I must have caught something and they'll catch it from me, but no... I'm always like this.

My worst enemy is automatic flushing toilets. (Just the stalls) Yeah, I know its weird. I was like, traumatized majorly when I was about 4 years old by an automatic stall in the airport. *shivers* 

Lol. I do understand this one, actually. At the university I went to last year, the toilets had strange sensors, and they would always flush before I got up, and it gave me a heart attack practically every time! >.<

Those are the only ones I've ever had problems with, though. The one at work, works just fine.

House flies are my natural enemy. They annoy the heck out of me so I keep a can of fly spray close by to deal with them but I let them escape out my window most of the time. 

• Brohoof 1

Inanimate objects that get in my way and I accidentally hurt myself on!

I have stubbed my toe, hit my head, and bruised myself on so many stupid things it not even funny...

I get angry at it, and try kick or hit it wanting it too feel pain but, my efforts are always wasted.  >_>

Edited by Onylex
  • Brohoof 1

A hot chick with a rockin body. I can be a bit shameless when it comes to checking out a nice rack or a round booty. It can get me into trouble i.e.: getting slapped, dirty looks, walking into things, riding a bike into a parked car.

I see a few familiar enemies of mine being mentioned. Like spiders, for example. They freak me out, and I'm so "lucky" to live in a place where they like to build webs on cars. Yes, you read that right. Webs. ON. CARS. I'll literally see spider webs on my car between the side mirrors and the car itself. How do they do that?! It's like they're all, "Hey, ePONY. I hope you don't mind us using your car for our webs. You don't mind, right? Nah, of course you don't. Don't mind us. We'll just be here. Being spiders. Building webs. On your car." Ugh. Luckily they've never gone inside my car. That happened to someone I know once. He got into his car— huge orb web in the back of the car with the spider still in the middle. Like seriously, wtf? Not going to catch much in there, silly spider.

Also, @ is another natural enemy of mine. Oops, I'm sorry, I meant sunburn (It's okay, he's a friend of mine. I mess with him about his name all the time. XP). I gotta get that SPF 80 out if I plan to be in the sunshine for a long period of time. I did get sun poisoning once... that was a "pleasant" experience. Although, lately the sun and I have made amends. I do enjoy going out in the sunshine for a bike ride every so often and I only get burned a little. Just enough to get a little tan, which is great. :3

Despite that, I didn't mention my biggest enemy, and you may think it's strange, but my biggest enemy is time. Yes. Time! It seems to always be laughing in my face (I see you, trollclock). Especially when I'm getting ready in the morning. I'll give myself enough time, and then somehow, someway, I'll look at the time and realize I gotta hurry up more than I thought. Even if I give myself extra time the next time, this somehow seems to happen. Like the clock is constantly mocking me, "You think you're running on-time? Think AGAIN! The clock is ticking~." I think I need a TARDIS. Of course, you have the usual thing when you're having fun time goes fast, and when you're not time goes slow. Oh, and if I do just so happen to be running late, I think time and traffic lights have a secret deal going on. I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but... come on... all green on days I'm running on-time, but just so happen to turn red when I'm running late almost every time? Come on now... That's not right. ;~;

I also have another weird one, and this may be another strange one to some, but fair weather. Let me explain this one. I mean fair weather on days when I'm supposed to get thunderstorms. I love thunderstorms, but everytime thunderstorms approach where I am, they seem to weaken, dissipate, sometimes reform after they pass, something like that. Like I said before, I'm no conspiracy theorist, but myself (and some of my family members) are thinking I may be a miniature high pressure zone. Seriously... Where ever I am, and I've lived in three different locations so far in my life, when I don't live there, they get storms, but when I do live there, the storms usually miss where I am. It's not fair!

Okay, I'm done for now. :P

• Brohoof 1

Natural enemies.

Spiders. (Hate those friggin' little things that climb into your hair and wait...)

Darkness. (Mostly because I read scary stories and play horror games.)

pewdiepie fans

I think you mean the nine year olds who flip out and go like "ERMAHGERD HOW UU DARE SAII DAT, STUF YO FUKKEN IDEEOT U KNOW NTHI!!111!1111! PEWDSS SOOOO AWESOMM HE HAS SO MUCH SUB!!!11!111!!one"

I'm a bro but reading the comments on Pewdie's videos is sometimes more entertaining than the video itself...

• Brohoof 1

I have a number of natural enemies.

• Pewdiepie fans.
  • Spiders.
  • Allergies.
  • Touch Screens.
  • Motion controls.
  • The sun.

Those are usually my enemies everyday.

touch screens not exactly this way. but more specifically underwater :P yes that's right underwater some phone are waterproof and wheneever i use them to take pics underwater all i get is simply electric shocks small, but very scary and anoying

• Brohoof 1

My worst enemy is also sunlight, though I also hate muchrooms, hmm... anything else?

Oh yeah! Haters... But more than that, Bronies who act like haters.

When I was younger it was liquid medicine. That stuff was absolutely disgusting and often times I would often prefer being sick than have to taste the icky medicine of doom. Of course what I wanted at that time didn't matter since my parents would practically force it down my throat no matter how many times I would spit it up. Oh, and it was even worse when they tried to give them enticing sounding flavors like bubblegum and grape, *shiver*. I was so relieved when I was able to take pills and tablets instead. 

My greatest enemy now is wasps. Now, I've never been stung by a wasp (or a bee) but the thought that I might be stung keeps me from having peace of mind while a wasp is nearby. The main problem is they always seem to be nearby, taunting me flying right next to the screen door like "Lol, you're not getting in through here". There was even a time where a wasp flew right into my ear! What the heck, wasps! Can't you just leave me be? :(  And on the rare chance that I (sorta) conquer my fear and decide to "dispose" of the wasp, I fail and it starts flying everywhere -- of course, I run for the hills once that happens. Ugh, wasps...

Edited by MuteMutt
  • Brohoof 1

When I was younger it was liquid medicine. That stuff was absolutely disgusting and often times I would often prefer being sick than have to taste the icky medicine of doom. Of course what I wanted at that time didn't matter since my parents would practically force it down my throat no matter how many times I would spit it up. Oh, and it was even worse when they tried to give them enticing sounding flavors like bubblegum and grape, *shiver*. I was so relieved when I was able to take pills and tablets instead. 

My greatest enemy now is wasps. Now, I've never been stung by a wasp (or a bee) but the thought that I might be stung keeps me from having peace of mind while a wasp is nearby. The main problem is they always seem to be nearby, taunting me flying right next to the screen door like "Lol, you're not getting in through here". There was even a time where a wasp flew right into my ear! What the heck, wasps! Can't you just leave me be? :(  And on the rare chance that I (sorta) conquer my fear and decide to "dispose" of the wasp, I fail and it starts flying everywhere -- of course, I run for the hills once that happens. Ugh, wasps...

wasps..  i try to kill them with the longest range weapon possible i find around me :P 

Mini update i discovered a new enemy its: the armored concrete wall, why?

i just hurt my knee really bad while slipping on some unidentified liquid and crashed into the wall, and another reason is that they kill the internet signal through my house we have 6 different range extenders all over the house...(wonder why i live in an armored concrete wall house?actually i live in an apartment,not a house, the building is 25 stories high LOL, we're on the sixth and all building in my counctry are armored, its needed for bluet protection and earthquakes, they are pretty rare but happen like 2¬3 times ayes)

SOPA. Why? It tries to take away all our freedom on the Internet. And would make all my blogs illegal. And it keeps on coming back again and again and again and again and again...

My other enemy is the US government because they made SOPA.

Natural enemy?

Eggplants. Evil...

Just pure evil. Taste bad, look bad, and smells bad. BLEH! I HATE HATE HATE 'EM! *squirm*

Just thinking about them makes me cringe. ;~; 

And cacti. I don't hate 'em or anything. But I can't seem to stop running into 'em. Like I'm magnetized to them. DX

• Brohoof 1

Natural enemy?

Eggplants. Evil...

Just pure evil. Taste bad, look bad, and smells bad. BLEH! I HATE HATE HATE 'EM! *squirm*

Just thinking about them makes me cringe. ;~; 

And cacti. I don't hate 'em or anything. But I can't seem to stop running into 'em. Like I'm magnetized to them. DX

first to agree with that i mean EW except in pizzas they are okay anywho,

I'd really like to thank you all for getting this thread over 50 posts which is the first one to reach that much :)

• Brohoof 1

I would have to say that, in a sense, my natural enemy is fear. Every difficulty I have gone through in life so far in one way or another has fear as an aspect of its foundation. I have even had nightmares where I seemed to be specifically pitted against fear itself. I had a dream recently where my parents and I had invited the younger sister of one of my best friends over to our house to give her extra Christmas presents. It was Christmas Eve in the dream, and we wanted to give her some extra presents in addition to what she would get from her family on Christmas Day. I love children, and I love Christmas, so I was joyous to be able to help make her Christmas a happy one. However, she suddenly just disappeared. I walked around my house looking for her, and I couldn't find her. The dream transitioned, and I thought that I had woken up - but in retrospect I realize that I had not woken up, and I had a false awakening. I was in a black void where nothing seemed to exist except for myself and an entity that I could not see that, in retrospect, seemed to be a representation of fear. In the dream, I was screaming over and over again "I'm not afraid of you!" I felt the sensation of moving forward in a disembodied state, and then I woke up. 

Yet, fear is not truly my enemy. It is unpleasant, yes, but I have also learned much from being afraid. Through being afraid, I have been able to learn, over time, how to overcome fear in different ways.

Edited by SCS
  • Brohoof 1

My natural enemy is not anything other then what dwelks within me, my horrible paranoia and my lack of confidence that comes with it, furst i get paranoid that everything i'm gonna di, say or act is wrong then i competly lise confidence in myself overthinking everything, wishing i dud sometjing different orthat usualy leads to my own depression or even worse fir me at least anger

• Brohoof 2

Cars-Me and cars dont get along, I have been hit by 1 trunk and my foot ran over 2times by cars... top of all that I dont know how to fix one or drive one... I'm 23 years old and I still dont know how to drive a car....

Ipods- Sweet mother of Celestia keep those things the hell away from me!

• Brohoof 1

What's my natural enemy?  :huh:

:mellow: Spiders.  Never really liked spiders.  So creepy and crawly and, ughhh, they freak me out. :unsure:  I did learn how to ignore them this summer seeing as there were sooooooo many in the house I was staying in for my internship, but I still couldn't stand to have any in my room.  So yeah, despite the fact that I know spiders do a lot of good, I've never liked them and probably never will.  Sorry spiders, guess you're my natural enemy.  :okiedokielokie:

830px-Carrot_Top_Spider_S2E4.png

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 1

My biggest natural enemy is running. I just cannot do it. I'm slow and get tired out very easily. Plus I end up with shin splints any time I have to run any distance--even if it's just jogging somewhere.

I also have severe difficulty with getting up in the morning. Not in the way of being too tired or in a bad mood. Like just standing up/getting out of bed. I apparently have low blood pressure which gives me head-rushes every time I stand up. But getting up from laying down has made me straight up pass out on more than one occasion.

• Brohoof 1

Writer's block. I love to write, I have a massive creative imagination, but none of the willpower or initiative to put the ideas into text, most of the time. Drives me up a wall.

• Brohoof 1