Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So, what is your natural enemy?

Rayalicious

I've always hated the sun since i was young because i'd easily get sunburns even if i apply solar cream(the thing is that i have a very white skin), and dust plus everything that has strong smells like colognes and stuff like that, as soon as it reaches my nose i become a sneezing canon

6hXKO5b.gif

• Brohoof 5

Thankfully, I don't share your enemy, and I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't go out in the sun without burning! However, my worst enemy is a lot more...... odd.....

My worst enemy is automatic flushing toilets. (Just the stalls) Yeah, I know its weird. I was like, traumatized majorly when I was about 4 years old by an automatic stall in the airport. *shivers* 

• Brohoof 6

My natural enemy is the revolving door. In nature, Harmonic Revelations are often preyed upon by these vicious predators. Once caught in the grasp of such a predator as the revolving door, it is near impossible to get out for a Harmonic Revelation, so Harmonic Revelations often choose to live in the suburbs where such creatures are usually not found.

Here is a picture of the revolving door in it's natural habitat.

revolving-door.jpg

Edited by Harmonic Revelations
  • Brohoof 15

My natural enemy is, my allergies. They always start to happen at the most awkward moments and, it just annoys the crap out of me.

I hate allergies so dang much! So my jazz band went on a trip to Atlanta this year and everyone thing was going great until BOOM! Allergies... The entire trip I was sneezing, coughing, hacking, etc. Still fun though, but damn was it annoying.

• Brohoof 4

My natural enemy is bullshit, I can't stand phony pretentious people and I can't stand liars or lying of any kind especially politicians and other "authority" figures.

• Brohoof 9

You know what? I was about to post a clever explanation of how my natural enemy was other Humans. I say was because my computer decided to ERASE MY WORDS. Therefore I change my natural Enemy to technology. Ever since i got my first gaming console -the Nintendo 64- technology has been pushing my buttons. Sure licking the various wires of an open circuit wasn't a smart idea but the inventors should have known someone would lick them to see how they tasted.
Another thing, trackpads are the very bane in my existence! I can never get ahead in online gaming due to the trackpad being to sensitive or not being able to move around without taking your finger off it.

• Brohoof 3

I've always hated the sun since i was young because i'd easily get sunburns even if i apply solar cream(the thing is that i have a very white skin), and dust plus everything that has strong smells like colognes and stuff like that, as soon as it reaches my nose i become a sneezing canon

img-1775921-1-6hXKO5b.gif

Weird, I saw the thread title and thought 'the sun' it seems you and I share a disliking of the sun, lol! I'm ginger so I burn easily and I always forget to put sun cream on.

• Brohoof 2

My worst enemy in life is physical exercise. I also don't get along well with exposure to direct sunlight and I hate hot weather. I sweat far to easily and in large quantities so I prefer to be in cold weather.

• Brohoof 2

My natural enemy is, my allergies. They always start to happen at the most awkward moments and, it just annoys the crap out of me.

My worst enemy in life is physical exercise. I also don't get along well with exposure to direct sunlight and I hate hot weather. I sweat far to easily and in large quantities so I prefer to be in cold weather.

Lol for allergies i have the same exact problem, and for the physical exercise even worst (its not laziness ( i think XD)) but still   

• Brohoof 1

My worst natural enemy is the enemy of most of the population of the internet.

It is a creature with hair all over, many pairs of eyes, and many limbs.

It is what has made lose all of my dignity as a man.

It is,

a spider.

tarantula-06.jpg

Tarantulas, to be specific.

Those guys can jump 6 feet.

Jesus you do not know how paranoid I was just by looking up a picture of these little guys.

Mainly because I dislike the feeling of insects/arachnids crawling on me.

Eeeesh.

• Brohoof 2

Worst enemy, hmmm.... well, I don't particularily like mosquitoes, or wasps. I also don't like fundamentalists, plastic tablecloths, people who search something on google images and then complain when they see something sexual, muscle cramp, feeling sick, and having headaches. And for some reason, I'm terrified of whirlpools. I would say my absolute natural enemy is the conept of people not being honest with themselves.

• Brohoof 3

my natural enemy is judging people (the ones that judges too fast), they look funny at me sometimes.(maybe becouse I am an idiot but i am the best idiot. Maybe it is my fake sounding name.)  Will probably change when i get a new part of my name, thank god for that. Good thing I can use this on the internet. :yay:

(nothing else bothers me really)

Edited by a crazy pony
  • Brohoof 2

My natural enemy is bullshit, I can't stand phony pretentious people and I can't stand liars or lying of any kind especially politicians and other "authority" figures.

Hehe, so that must mean you hate me EarthbendingProdigy. I mean, I already got the idea from our previous.... discussions that you did, but now I know! *Edges away nervously*

mlfw1754-1320488501.gif

• Brohoof 1

My own natural enemy is myself. I constantly undermine anything I try to do. Often, critiquing myself to such an extent I just throw my arms up in the air, and shout to heck with it, I'll get back to this later when I'm not going to be so dang critical of myself. 

• Brohoof 1

• Touch screens. Unless your hands are spotless, you'll leave a nasty smudge on it every time you stick your finger on it. Sometimes when I keep my ipod touch in my pocket, it rubs against the inside of my pocket and somehow undoes the "slide to unlock" crap. Then I hear music coming from my pants. Also, if ANYTHING touches it by mistake, it'll result in me getting annoyed, the previous statement being a perfect example.

pewdiepie fans. I simply can not stress this enough. They're the bane of my existance. Then again, back when I was hooked on twitter I'd troll the hell out of them. They can't handle any antagonism whatsoever. I guess it kind of halts your brain from maturing when your idea of fun is listen to some idiot babble nonsense/rape jokes and make faces at his computer screen that makes him look like a pervert. Oh well. Toby is just as bad. He's the Chris Bores to pewdiepie's AVGN.

Birds. They scare the living hell out of me. Dunno why.

Edited by Tricksy Lewlamoon
  • Brohoof 5

I have two natural enemies.

The first is the poorly skilled vehicle driver. Nothing makes me rage more than someone that can't drive, I am completely serious. The type that drives 20+ under the limit, the type that is utterly terrified of roundabouts when there is a single car on the other side, the type that is oblivious to everything and sharply cuts you off. These are a small sampling of the guys that can manage to turn me from my regular calm and collected self into an exploding volcano.

The second is a deep seeded hatred... MUSTARD! Freaking MUSTARD! Why? Just look at it!

ywPE7rl.jpg

I used to work at McDonalds back in the day and I always had to fill up the mustard gun on Saturday mornings at 5:20 AM. I could never seem to open those packets without causing a miniature explosion, many times firing mustard all over me. The smell stuck with me for the rest of my entire shift when that happened, it smelled horrible. I don't like the taste of mustard either, in fact, I just deeply hate the condiment with a passion. No need to make mustard gas to make me run away, just throw a few of those packets and I'll run for the hills!

Edited by Celtore
  • Brohoof 6

long list ahead,

*dogs

*fish

*airplanes

*elevators

*rollercoasters

*sharks

*jellyfish

*ocean water

*temperature change

*grass

*flowers

*other people

probably some other ones i cant think of right now too.

• Brohoof 1

My natural enemy is procrastination and it might be yours too. Don't deny it. Its always lurking there in the corner inviting me to slack off when I'm supposed to or should be getting work done and outta the way. 

Flies and mosquitoes are also big on this list. If I had to declare a genocide on anything it would be flies and mosquitoes, the biggest parasites on this Earth. Every time I catch a fly or mosquito, I don't hesitate to burn it with a lighter or feed it alive to the spiders in my backyard. That's how much I hate these bastards.

Also driving. Me and the road and the other drivers don't always get along and I find it to be quite an endeavor at times to drive. In fact I haven't driven in the past 2 years so I'm not sure if I'm ready to face the road again. Bless my old 1999 Toyota Avalon though. She was always reliable and I would listen to the radio in her at my college parking lot for hours.

Edited by Cwanky
  • Brohoof 5

(edited)

My natural enemy is procrastination and it might be yours too. Don't deny it. Its always lurking there in the corner inviting me to slack off when I'm supposed to or should be getting work done and outta the way.

Also driving. Me and the road and the other drivers don't always get along and I find it to be quite an endeavor at times to drive. In fact I haven't driven in the past 2 years so I'm not sure if I'm ready to face the road again. Bless my old 1999 Toyota Avalon though. She was always reliable and I would listen to the radio in her at my college parking lot for hours.

Driving ? Bitch please im 16 y.o drive around without a drivers/learner license another wonders of this country+none of the policemen will stop if u have an Adult next to u .Driving my dad's AUDI A6 XD when u scratch it there comes ur worst natural enemy Edited by supersonic rainboom