Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So, what is your natural enemy?

Rayalicious

I do despise Flies & most buzzy insects. Routinely continue swatting them until even their juices are too smeared to tell. But, no, it's what fliers represent.

I know I am enamored of Rainbow Dash & the concept of Time which both rely heavily on it, but... the element of Speed.

I may dislike blood, but I can laugh off absurd gore. I don't surprise easi-*cough* well, relative.  ... speed is relative. When you're more defense & planning based as I am, having somebody manage to suddenly appear behind you without noticing counts as Speed. It's the JumpScares that get me! Like those spiders in the Hobbit movie! I would be friends with a six foot, intellegent spider! Just! Stop! Moooving!!

You ever seen that big lug in animated shows that gets outpaced by the speedster and just resorts to a blind, dim-witted, flailing fury? That's me! "Stop movin' when ah'm tryin' ta kill yah!" 

If a ball ever managed to whizz past my ear without being seen or hitting me, I'd likely take more damage going catatonic in shock than if it had hit me! WhackaMole would probably be a personal hell to me! The mere concept of Racing makes me grumpy & Dubstep just overwhelmes my emotions & whatever too much! Thunderation! I know I have flown into a panic every time some winged creature did a dive anywhere near me! ANY Speed is terrifying & an aberration of the natural order of things!

... wonder why I'm fine traveling in vehicles though…?

Manchester United haters

England dounters

Rivals of Manchester Utd & England national teams

World Cup

People I don't know that upset me

Judgementle people

People who abuse animals

Social Justice Warriors/Leftists

Remoaners (People who wants to remean in EU)

• 3 months later...

Oh I've got a list.

• Ants
  • Social Situations
  • The Far Right/SIWs
  • The Fake Left/SJWs
  • Heights
  • The Dark
  • The Intentionally Ignorant
  • Hateful/Judgmental People
  • Autism Speaks
  • Deep Water
  • My Anxiety and Depression
  • Reddit as a Whole
  • Politicians and "Journalists"

• 5 years later...

Here are some I can think of:

• Sunshine
  • Insects
  • Heat
  • Math
  • Spring & Summer
  • Brohoof 1

My own emotions... These days I feel like when I get upset at something or someone, it's my own subconsciousness adding negative labels or just not seeing the bright side of something of the thing or person and it feels like such a fundamental flaw that I didn't used to struggle with. But just knowing that helps. Trying to be a wholly positive person is so very hard but I feel like that's what the world needs of me more than anything, even if it's really hard now. There's not enough of it going around anymore.

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 1

4 minutes ago, Sunset Rose said:

My own emotions... These days I feel like when I get upset at something or someone, it's my own subconsciousness adding negative labels or just not seeing the bright side of something of the thing or person and it feels like such a fundamental flaw that I didn't used to struggle with. But just knowing that helps. Trying to be a wholly positive person is so very hard but I feel like that's what the world needs of me more than anything, even if it's really hard now. There's not enough of it going around anymore.

I feel you bro