Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So, what is your natural enemy?

Rayalicious

My greatest foe... and perhaps nature's most fearsome foe...

The housefly. Me and my sister once spent an hour with flyswatters in out living room hunting three flies. We got them, but at a significant cost... I missed the football match I was watching.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...

Introducing the brand new natural enemy! Bed edges :ph34r: 
Those corners sit there quietly waiting for you to accidentally approach them when suddenly BAM, you are injured, they act fast as ninjas and you never know whenever they will attack, i have injure myself at least 2 times already XD and ended up bleeding, those edges are sharp as hell :okiedokielokie:   

The news and the crap it reports is my enemy. when people do bad, horrible things, i do not want there names and faces burned into my head, 24/7.

I grew so sick and tired of it I never even watch or read papers anymore and I once used to love beening on top of current events and world affairs. Doesn't help that i'm an overthinker with a very good memory either, I just hope all that crap just fades from my memory eventually.

Edited by Malinter
  • Brohoof 1

I immediately thought sunlight as well. It's hot, makes people sweaty and gives you sun spots or worse, cancer (especially this Australian heat). I don't understand how people can sun bake for hours on end.

there nuts. its that simple.

I would say the sun, but it seems everyone else has said that.

So I will say all the swagfags that wear their pants around their ankles and talk like fucking idiots "Na wat im sayin brah"  -_- 

(especially this Australian heat)

Don't get me started 43 degrees today =.=

Edited by Rev
  • Brohoof 1

my natural enemy? Failure.. i can't stand a failure... but also COLD.... the cold kills me... i can't do shit when i am cold... also i care to much about how other people thinks about me... also traitors... i can't stand them.. i have been backstabbed too much in my life

img-2113190-1-866_001.jpg

(to every traitor, to every saboteur)

Edited by Doc. Volt
  • Brohoof 1

My natural enemy is my brother. Don't ask why.

He's your sibling it's natural XD Specially if he's older, and believe me you're not the only one, also now that it got my attention, judgmental people are very frequent here and this is how the lebanese community is raised: If he's better than you then criticize him to make him feel weaker, if you're better than him also criticize him this way you'll overtake him. And also what people think about is torture, being perfect to everyone's eyes is impossible though.But I got used to whatever people say or whatever and just don't give a hoot.

My natural enemy is time.

Time is my arch-nemesis. There are moments when I simply don't have enough TIME to do what I need to do. There are moments when you get excited for something and you have to wait a long TIME for it. TIME flies when you're having fun, but I don't want it to go fast when I'm having fun, I want the fun to last.

When I was about to have surgery to get my appendix removed, my anxiety made TIME fly even faster for me to the moment when I had the operation.

Whenever something like Christmas or my summer holiday is coming, my excitement makes TIME even slower. So every minute felt like an hour, every hour felt like a day, everyday leading up to Christmas morning feels like weeks.

Heat. I cannot stand temperatures above 80 degrees (Fahrenheit) . It just gets too hot for me. I can take more cold than the fattest bear in Russia, but make it slightly above standard room temperature and I get uncomfortable very quickly.

Bees. I have always had a massive phobia of them, and I'm also allergic to them as well. >_>

I know that you're not meant to kill bees, but dammit, if one flies at me, if it's me or him, the bee's gonna die. :P

Heat. I cannot stand temperatures above 80 degrees (Fahrenheit) . It just gets too hot for me. I can take more cold than the fattest bear in Russia, but make it slightly above standard room temperature and I get uncomfortable very quickly.

Me too, I am a polar bear when it comes to the cold but tend to fall apart in extreme heat. Much of this is probably because I weigh 315 pounds I have quite a bit of muscle from a combination of genetics and weigh lifting on and off since high school but do have a gut. Once I heal up form knee injury I got at work and do a few other things including a change in position at work that will be less stressful not as hard on my knees and give me a more flexible schedule I am going to get back into my weight lifting along with some cardio and actually stick with it for the long haul this time. I will need to be careful when I first start out particularly with the lower body exercises as all my work related knee injuries have severely weakened me, muscle and bone injuries are bad news but joint injuries are take much longer to recover from and tend to do more lasting damage.