Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ponibooru going down

Ravager

Marcus, how big is it?

Matt - You know that whole site wasn't R34. ಠ_ಠ In fact, those images weren't even shown by default to anons or members. You have to enable it. Besides, it's not even that bit a deal. Live and let live.

As for why, the owners cited personal reasons: "I (Eco/Archive/&c) have simply reached the point where I can see no way to run the site that I can live with, nor do I have any person whom I trust to run the site in a way I can endorse."

Marcus, how big is it?

Matt - You know that whole site wasn't R34. ಠ_ಠ In fact, those images weren't even shown by default to anons or members. You have to enable it. Besides, it's not even that bit a deal. Live and let live.

As for why, the owners cited personal reasons: "I (Eco/Archive/&c) have simply reached the point where I can see no way to run the site that I can live with, nor do I have any person whom I trust to run the site in a way I can endorse."

I know... It's just I didn't like the vibe I was getting. And the site was set up in such a confusing and strange way. I almost joined it but then saw how badly organized it was and decided not to... Yeah, it probably makes sense once you understand it, but I didn't :P

Okay. That's really sad, but at least it doesn't mean this is the beginning of the end of all pony sites or anything crazy like that.