Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Meanest moment in the show

Bowser

I say that moment in "putting your hoof down." Pinkie and Rarity really did'nt deserve that. the other ponies in the episode did for the most part anyway

(edited)

I'm going out on a limb and saying the way the Cutie Mark Crusaders are treated in The Ponyville Confidential. When it is revealed that they are Gabby Gums, all of Ponyville shuns them. But who was it that made Gabby Gums so popular? All of Ponyville. They're the ones that bought the newspaper and enjoyed the misfortunes of other. The Cutie Mark Crusaders were the only ones who were punished. Don't people have shame, for supporting the newspaper?

Edited by BetaWolf
  • Brohoof 2

Angel during "Putting Your Hoof Down." When that episode aired, a number of us here noted how Angel crossed the line from being occasionally obnoxious to outright abusive. It was kind of frightening how he resembled an abusive spouse, especially when he tossed over the salad Fluttershy had made for him. If it wasn't frightening, it sure was awkward to watch.

I like how there's so many flutter shy scenes where people are mean to her, she's so vulnerable, anyhoof, when rainbow dash is being all " Derpy go away you destroy everything"

Posted Image

I like how there's so many flutter shy scenes where people are mean to her, she's so vulnerable, anyhoof, when rainbow dash is being all " Derpy go away you destroy everything"

Posted Image

Dashie didn't want to hurt Derpy's feelings. It's not Derpy's or anyone's fault that she is like that. She had no control over being naturally like that.

Dashie knows this, so it was necessary.

I thought The Flim Flam brothers were pretty mean, too. Put a family's life out of business for the sake of a few bits? How inconsiderate could they get?

Then they start getting smart with the family. I swear i was ready to punch the brothers Black belt Applebloom style.

I say that moment in "putting your hoof down." Pinkie and Rarity really did'nt deserve that. the other ponies in the episode did for the most part anyway

Mostly this, but I thought it was quite mean of RD to make it rain on the Crusaders in Ponyville Confidential

• Brohoof 1

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-XpR9z8Fic

:(

This is exactly was I was going to post..

(edited)

I'll go with Fluttershy picking on Pinkie and Rarity in PYHD.

THIS! They were so sad, FLUTTERSHY YOU JERK!

Also, in the last episode, how they all just left Twilight Sparkle, as she cryed the saddest cry ever!

"In fact, maybe you shouldnt even come at all!"

Posted Image

Edited by pinkie

Mostly this, but I thought it was quite mean of RD to make it rain on the Crusaders in Ponyville Confidential

Oh, I forgot about that. I agree with this.

(edited)

I mentioned Ponyville Confidential. Again, the way that the Crusaders were treated in that episode was just wrong. Rainbow Dash was going on about how great Gabby Gums was, and then got angry when she was featured. While they did know that they were wrong long before, they got pressured to continue by Diamond Tiara. I mean, they're just children, so don't you think that everypony giving them the cold shoulder was sort of harsh? Edited by BetaWolf
  • Brohoof 1

I feel as if though a lot of the interactions between Rarity and Sweetie Bell where a bit on the harsh side. Perhaps the reactions where deserved but c'mon.