Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Meanest moment in the show

Bowser

(edited)

When those two ponies with the valley girl accents told Fluttershy to get a life

I literally gasped when they said that

I have to agree with you there. I had thought there was a general nicety to Equestria, except for a few certain ponies. Well, I guess those two fit into that few. It's people (or ponies) like those that I just want to.... ARGH! :angry: Edited by Draw Toonzoid

The ENTIRE Putting your Hoof Down Ep. I watched it once, hated it SO much because of how AWFUL and mean EVERYONE in Ponyville was that I literally have not watched it since nor WILL I watch it ever again. It is the antithesis of what My Little Pony is all about, and I genuinely hope that whoever wrote that particular episode was flogged and fired, and then flogged some more for bastardizing MLP, and my darling little Fluttershy. I assert that it was a poorly written fan fiction that was mistakenly animated.

(Can you tell I feel very strongly about this?) :(

Yeah, everypony seemed to have been bitten by the mean-bug in 'Putting your hoof down'.

If I had to choose one moment in particular, it would be Fluttershy insulting Pinkie and Rarity. At least they understood she wasn't well and forgave her quickly.

Also, that cherry merchant. There's a difference between the buyer not being assertive and the seller pushing the price up to exorbitant prices for what seemed like no other reason than to be mean, considering he was perfectly willing to sell at 2 bits to any other pony who came along.

Gilda yelling at fluttershy... OPERATION: DESTROY GILDA.

I have yet to watch season 2 so there might be better stuff in that one...

You are missing on some real awesomeness...watch ALL the episodes! ^_^

Also, Flutterbtch is meanest hooves down.

(edited)

When those two ponies with the valley girl accents told Fluttershy to get a life

Gilda yelling at fluttershy...

These two.

I found Flutterbitch's antics quite amusing.

Edited by Tomzoid the EggDroid

Either when Fluttershy insulted Pinkie and Rarity or when Angel slapped Fluttershy.

I swear after that moment I wanted to punt that bunny to the moon.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-XpR9z8Fic

:(

That clip really sums it as up as the "meanest moment" in the show.

Very sad of Pinkie Pie and Rarity of feeling the wrath of Flutterbitch.

I feel bad for them both, they need a hug.