Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Third Person Metroid

Ganondork

So, I think a Metroid with a proper third person view would be amazing(Other M was third person, but it wasn't executed as good as it could have been. still a great game), so I did this to pass time earlier:

Hot:

Posted Image

Hotter:

Posted Image

Even Hotter:

Posted Image

UNRELATED BUT THE HOTTEST!

Posted Image

And in Morphball:

Posted Image

I pretty much just messed with the camera angle in Dolphin, but I think it gave an interesting result.

What do you all think?

Edited by Ganondork

I apologize but you lost me when you said Other M was a great game. I really just want another Metroid Fusion or Super Metroid. But it seems like Nintendo has forgotten Metroid.

I apologize but you lost me when you said Other M was a great game. I really just want another Metroid Fusion or Super Metroid. But it seems like Nintendo has forgotten Metroid.

Let us not forget about opinions. And this topic was more intended to use Dolphin and Other M to create a concept of a proper third person Metroid. Let's stay on topic and discuss that, please?

Let us not forget about opinions. And this topic was more intended to use Dolphin and Other M to create a concept of a proper third person Metroid. Let's stay on topic and discuss that, please?

I just really think other M strayed too far from what the Metroid series was about.

FOR CONTENT:

The 3rd person view is interesting, could you show off morph ball?

(edited)

Yes, I can do that. Hold on.

Also, while it strays too far off, I still love it. The intro scene gives me chills. D:

EDIT:

Here's the morphball, although it could have came out better;

Posted Image

Edited by Ganondork

• 1 year later...

I have played through other M and found it to be pretty fun.I think they should return to thier Super Metroid roots and stick the side scrolling awesomeness that is Metroid.

Edited by Steel Crescent

Ah... I still can't start another file in Other M... You know... The b aby Metroid's death... It makes... It makes me cry! ;n;

Anyways, another third person Metroid game would be welcomed, in all of the case. Though I enjoyed Other M alot, I still do not understand why others dislike it so much.

I play Metroid since NES times, and it was so confusing that time. Well, today it still is, but sure it is simplier at the same time.

• 6 years later...