Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Personal Army of Wasps

Fluttershy's Squid

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGJUREA0cmQ

"Studies have shown that if you desensitize your captive wasps to your fingers and hands from an early stage, they will become used to you and not react in an aggressive manor. And, when workers come, the queen's body language around you will influence the workers' behavior too."

So I just watched this and I think it would be amazingly cool to have an army of wasps that protect you, kill spiders, and stuff.

Just imagine, someone breaks into your house and is armed with a gun. They start taking your TV and other valuables while you hide in the bedroom because you are afraid of being shot. All of a sudden, the burglar finds you and slowly levels his weapon at you (he's not wearing a mask for some reason and he can't let you live after seeing his face). All of a sudden, a black cloud rises out of the box in the corner of your room, and begins flying toward the assailant. He tries unloading a few rounds into the swarm, but they just keep coming. Within seconds he is being stung by thousands of your pissed off pet wasps and he collapses in pain while trying to escape.

Would you guys feed a queen wasp in exchange for her hive's servitude, or are you too freaked out by the bugs to have them near you all the time?
  • Brohoof 1

As long as there on my side i wouldn't care if they were bugs i would have my own mini army to attack my enemies and just for feeding them!? That's a pretty good deal although i may be a knock off of Shino though...

I... honestly couldnt. Lets just say this summer, the wasps and I haven't exactly been getting along that well. I would rather have the spiders around anyway as they help kill the real enemy: the common house-fly. That is very interesting, but I sure as hay wouldn't domesticate wasps.

An army of wasps is a big no for me, i'm allergic to them.

I think an army of any insect would be rather useless in England to be honest, our insects are rather pathetic, non are dangerous in any way so an army of them would just aim to confuse an attacker, who for their part probably wouldn't be armed with a gun, in which case i would just hit them with a baseball bat.

Lol it would be awesome if you could do it Bioshock style and inject yourself with a drug that turns your hands into wasps nests. That would be pretty cool if you could do that in real life.

• 11 years later...